- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multi-Day Trip
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared hotel room with two single/twin beds in 4-star garden villa; two people per room
USD $361.99Pricing details
Private hotel room with two single/twin beds in 4-star garden villa; one person per room
USD $403.99Pricing details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Site visits per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Round-trip train ticket between Taipei and Kaohsiung
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A small amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Standard hotel rooms in Taiwan contain either two single/twin beds or a double bed fit for two people. Twin-Share Accommodation is for two people per standard room (traveling parties are booked in the same room);Private Accommodation is for one person in a standard room.
- For traveling parties with an odd number of individuals, either three people will be placed in a triple (three twin/single beds) or one person will be placed in a twin-share with another traveler or in private single room (at an additional cost), depending on availability
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: johnny, United States of America, June 2015
Tour guide (Brick) was exceptional. Very knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating.
Best guide I have ever experienced.
Reviewed by: kanpatricia0, March 2015
Absolutely excellent comfortable bullet train tour!! The 5 star hotel in Kaohsiung was amazing! It's a good experience to the natural side of Taiwan outside busy Taipei. Tour guide Billy is very knowledgeable and friendly. Very well organized trip by Edison Tour Company from Taipei. When arriving to Taipei, they even arranged their staff to greet us right at the platform then courteously took us back to our hotel.