3-Day Beatrix Potter Experience in Lake District Including Lakeland Tour and Lake Cruise
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Breakfast included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-Day Beatrix Potter Experience
- Lake Windermere cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-offs
- Luxury mini-coach transport
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Beatrix Potter Lakeland tour
- Two nights of accommodation at the Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel
- Entrance fee to Hill Top House
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Maximum tour group size is 16
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair access is required.
- Hill Top is closed every Friday, although the gardens and shop remain open on these days
- Not recommended for child aged 15 and under
- Dress code in the hotel restaurant is smart/casual
- For bookings of two or more, please add to 'special requirements' at time of booking if you require double or twin beds
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sarah G D, Colombia, October 2012
My recent trip to the Lake District was much more than I had expected. Beautiful weather, first class hotel at Lindeth Howe, gourmet restaurant. It was what I needed after attending a congress in London. For young families I would recommend a week stay so they can enjoy sailing, horseback riding, hiking. It was also very interesting to learn about Beatrix Potter's exemplary contribution to the district.
Reviewed by: Jingbing W, October 2010