At the beginning of the 20th century, Bilbao was the great economic icon of the Basque Country and amongst the most important cities in the State. The city is now undergoing a new physical transformation, becoming more and more appealing to visitors.
You will be able to travel to The Guggenheim Museum, the Euskalduna Palace, a conference and music center, the plaza Ensanche, the Jardines de albia and San Vicente Church, the Abando area and the commercial center Zubiarte, the Gran Via, the Corte Ingles, the church of the Sagrado Corazon, The Arriquibar square, the Casa Alhondiga, Indautxu aera, the Bizkaia square, the commercial area, the Moyua square, the Bellas artes museum, the Dona Casilda Park, the Sagrado Corazon square, the University of Deusto and all the main buildings that represent the transformed image of this city.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Bus Stops Include:
- Museo Guggenheim - 17 Lersundi, Tourist Information Office
- Zubiarte Shopping Centre - Deusto's Bridge
- Colon de Larreategui
- Casco Viejo, Iglesia S. Nicolas, Muelle del Arenal, Enlace a Begona
- La Ribera Market - S. Anton Church, Siete Calles (old part)
- Casco Viejo, Teatro Arriaga, Puente del Arenal
- Plaza Arriquibar, Casa Alhondiga
- Indautxu, Plaza Bizkaia, Zona Comercial
- Plaza Moyua, Bus aeropuerto, Metro BEC
- Gran via, Museo Bellas artes Bilbao, Parque D.Casilda
- Gran via, Corte Ingles, Iglesia Sagrado Corazon
- Pl. Sagrado Corazon, Palacio Euskalduna, Museo Maritimo, Terminus, Campo Futbol San Mames
- Puente de Deusto
- Universidad de Deusto, Puente Predro Arrupe
- Puente de la Salve
- Funicular, Puente Zubi Zuri
- Town Hall
- Albia Gardens - S.Vicente Martir Church
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bilbao City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Louis B, USA, December 2016
Reviewed by: Aurelia S, January 2016
Nice and comfortable way to see the sights of Bilbao and decide on which sights to visit. Friendly staff - really enjoyed it.