Circle Line: NYC Liberty Cruise
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Get a prime vantage point of the majestic Statue of Liberty, as your captain pulls up within 100 feet (30 meters) of the monument. Pass by Ellis Island and learn about its historic role in American immigration. Set your sights on One World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere at a height of 1,776 feet (541 meters). Sail past the World Financial Center (renamed Brookfield Place in 2014 after renovations), home to corporation giants like Merrill Lynch, RBC Capital Markets and American Express.
Snap plenty of photos of iconic sites during the cruise, and if you’d like snacks or drinks, food and beverages are available for purchase right on the boat.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- January 1 to May 1, 2016 – 10:00AM
- May 2 to September 5, 2016 – 10:30AM, 1:30PM, 3:30PM
- September 6 to October 30, 2016 – 10:30AM, 2:30PM, 4:30PM
- October 31, 2016 to March 12, 2017 – 10:00AM
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New York Liberty Cruise
- 60-minute cruise
- Onboard guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and beverages (cash bar available onboard)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Dorota L, July 2016
This tour was exactly what I was looking for! The boat was clean and comfortable and the staff were great.
Reviewed by: Simon F, January 2016
Highly recommended. This was my first time on this cruise and the experience could not have been better.