- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
he moment you hop on your bike, the attached GPS enabled iPad is your virtual guide that leads you on a specially designed route through the city telling you about your surroundings, pointing out LA’s highlights, hotspots and hidden gems, just like an in person guide would do. You’ll pedal down the quaint streets of West Hollywood and over to the glamorous palm tree lined streets of Beverly Hills and Bel Air where you might catch a glimpse of a celebrity or two.
Our specifically designed bike routes take you down quieter streets to ensure a relaxing, enjoyable bike ride away from busy city traffic. When you’re ready for a break, just hop off your bike, lock it up and have a fabulous lunch at one the many LA restaurants and cafes. Take a stroll down Rodeo Drive for a little shopping or relax in a Beverly Hills park for a bit.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Check-in is 15-minutes prior to departure time for bike fitting. Tours leave promptly as scheduled.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
GPS Self-Guided Bike Tour
- 4-hour hybrid bike rental
- High-End Hybrid Road Bike (Hybrid means a mixture of a Mountain anda Road Bike)
- EXCLUSIVE Beverly Hills Self-Guided bike tour with a GPS enabled iPad
- Safety Equipment (helmet, bike lock & vest).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be comfortable on a bike
- You will encounter a few hills along this route; a moderate level of fitness is recommended
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Courtney W, March 2015
The bike tour was a fantastic way to see some of the most impressive houses and views in Beverly Hills and Bel-Air. Our tour guide was fantastic, overall absolutely would recommend people do this tour!
Reviewed by: Yu K, April 2013