Discover the magic of Australia's Kakadu National Park on this full day trip from Darwin. Cruise along the famous Yellow Waters, while looking out for crocodiles on the riverbank and visit Nourlangie Rock, famed for its ancient Aboriginal rock art. Top it all off with an optional 50-minute scenic flight over Kakadu, giving you a birds-eye view of the spectacular Northern Territory wilderness.
- Buffet lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Visit the Top End (Northern Territory) to discover Australia's most famous national park - Kakadu. Your full day you will depart from Darwin and travel to Kakadu National Park, which covers some 20,000 square kilometers making it Australia's largest national park. Its vast wetlands and ancient escarpment are home to one of Australia's largest and most diverse bird populations and hold outstanding natural and cultural significance.
See ancient rock art at Nourlangie Rock a virtual museum in the desert. See history come to life through the stories depicted on the walls and ceilings of caves. After lunch join your guide for a cruise on the Yellow Water billabong. Keep an eye out for the wildlife and the crocodiles basking in the sun. Visit the Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre and view the informative displays detailing the traditions of the indigenous people before returning to Darwin.
Upgrade your experience with an optional 50-minute scenic flight over Kakadu for a birds-eye view of the region.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from centrally located Darwin hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour onlu including Yellow Waters Cruise and lunch. (Entry fee to Kakadu National Park not included)
USD $189.55Pricing details
Tour with Scenic Flight
Tour including Yellow Waters Cruise, lunch and 50-minute scenic flight over Kakadu. (Entry fee to Kakadu National Park not included)
USD $379.11Pricing details
Nourlangie, Kakadu National Park
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- 50-minute scenic flight over Kakadu (if option selected)
- Yellow Waters Cruise
- Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off for passengers flying back into Darwin (you will need to arrange your own way back from aviation terminal)
- Adults AU$25 (Apr16-Mar17), AU$40 (Apr17-Oct17) and AU$25 (Nov17-Mar18).
- Children Free (Apr16-Mar17), AU$20 (Apr17-Oct17) and AU$13 (Nov17-Mar18).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entry to Kakadu National Park is a Government enforced fee and is payable on the day.
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. Driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking if Scenic Flight option is selected
- Minimum numbers apply for the scenic flight. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements for the Scenic Flight. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered a full refund on the flight portion of the tour.
06.00 - Adina Waterfront
06.00 - Air Raid Lodge
05.50 - Airport Gateway Motel
05.50 - Airport Inn
06.00 - Alatai Apartments
06.00 - Argus Apartments
08.15 - Bark Hut Inn
06.00 - Barramundi Lodge
07.05 - Boomerang Caravan Park
06.15 - Botanic Gardens Apartments
10.00 - Bowali Visitor Centre
06.00 - Casa on Gregory
07.10 - Coolalinga Caravan Park
06.15 - City Garden Apartments
06.00 - Cullen Bay Apartments
06.15 - Darwin Central Hotel
06.50 - Discovery Holiday Park
06.15 - DoubleTree Hilton Darwin
06.15 - DoubleTree Hilton Esplanade Darwin
06.00 - Elkes Backpackers
07.00 - Free Spirit Resort
06.00 - Frogs Hollow Backpackers
06.10 - Frontier Darwin
06.15 - H Hotel
06.50 - Hidden Valley Caravan Park
06.15 - Hilton Darwin
07.05 - Howard Springs Caravan Park (Hwy)
06.45 - Leprechaun Resort
06.00 - Mantra Pandanas
06.15 - Marrakai Apartments
06.00 - Mediterranean
06.15 - Novotel Atrium
07.00 - Oasis Caravan Park
06.15 - Palms City Resort
06.00 - Palms Motel
06.00 - Parap Village Apartments
06.00 - Paravista Motel
06.50 - Quest Palmerston
06.00 - Quest Parap
05.50 - Rydges Airport Resort
06.00 - SkyCity
06.00 - Steeles Bed & Breakfast
06.20 - Transit Centre
06.00 - Travelodge Mirambeena Resort
06.00 - Comfort Inn Vitina
06.00 - Vibe Waterfront
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: ws_heather, November 2016
Early start and very late finish for this big day trip, but worth every hour and dollar!!
Had a confirmation call from the great team at AAT where I went to pay for the Park entry before departure.
Tour guides were very professional, informative, and friendly with great sense of humour for a big day.
Hadn't planned on the 50min 'add on' flight over Kakadu, but will never regret doing it at the last minute. - Breathtaking!! even over ex Ranger Uranium mine.
Yellow Waters was also a great highlight, seeing soooo many crocs, emu's, sea eagles, water buffalo, and an array of birds including cobalt blue kingfisher.
This tour from Darwin tops most others I have been on. Booking through Viator was so easy and quick.
Just remember your hat and sunscreen for some of the walks, and because of the big day, you may need some nibbles for the bus trip back. This tour should not be missed.
Reviewed by: Helen B, September 2016
Gat trip, we weren't told you could swim on this one though Take your swimming costume and enjoy the views