- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
At the end of the Siq, you will see the Treasury, El-Khazneh, which was believed to hold countless treasures. Your first view of El-Khazneh is absolutely breathtaking, so have your camera ready! Other monuments you will see in Petra include the theater, Altar of Sacrifice and the royal tombs.
Your private two-hour tour of Petra is led by a local guide, provided by the Authority of Petra under the Ministry of Tourism. Please remember to wear comfortable shoes for this unforgettable adventure.
You'll be driven by a local driver on this hassle-free private tour of Petra. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your driver, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Travel through the Siq to reach the breathtaking sites of Petra in Jordan
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees to Petra with horse and guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is not enough time to climb up to the monastery
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: netras, May 2016
I highly recommend this tour, truly excellent and I was traveling alone. Once I booked, I received an email confirmation. The Driver-Omar was prompt and knowledgeable and I felt safe. The tour at Petra was excellent and the tour guide-Shoyab explained everything in detail. My experience was priceless!
Reviewed by: Xin G, March 2016
Really nice driver. Awesome place to visit.