Please note: the Tsukiji Market will be moving to a new location early next year. Participants during this time may be visiting the Toyosu Fish Market instead.
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small-group tour
Next, follow your guide on foot over the Rainbow Bridge from Shibaura to the Odaiba District. Enjoy magnificent views of Tokyo Bay and beyond from the 2,618-foot-long (798-meter-long) bridge, whose white towers mimic the skyline of Tokyo. Learn about the solar lamps that illuminate the bridge in color each night as you walk across it.
Since Odaiba is a very large area, bicycling is the best way to look around. Hop aboard your comfortable bike—small and easy to ride, even for beginners. Your guide will lead your small group to the best spots and describe the historical background of this waterfront on Tokyo Bay. Bike past the greenery of Odaiba Marine Park, where sand and rocks surround a quiet cove overlooking the water, including a great view of Rainbow Bridge.
Visit DiverCity Tokyo Plaza on the waterfront, a local hotspot for shopping and entertainment. Here, you’ll find name-brand clothing and a range of theaters along with a food court. You’ll have time to purchase lunch (own expense) from the many restaurants around 1pm.
After lunch, explore a cruise around Tokyo Bay from Odaiba to Hinode Pier.
When you disembark from the boat, your guide will provide directions for your return, or you’re free to stay in the shopping areas and explore more highlights on your own.
Click "View additional info" to see a map of the meeting point
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tokyo Bike Tour: Tsukiji Market and Odaiba Including Tokyo Bay Cruise
- Bike and helmet rental
- Professional guide
- Tokyo cruise fare
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Riders should dress comfortably
- As there is no basket on the rental bikes, riders should carry very little with them. If necessary, please bring a light backpack or messenger bag for belongings.
- Rider height must be between 53 inches and 75 inches (135cm - 190cm) in order ensure proper bike fit
- Maximum rider weight is 210 lbs (95kg)
- Attractions may be omitted or substituted due to operational reasons. In case of bad weather, cycling may be canceled and tour will be conducted via public transportation
- Please note: the Tsukiji Market will be moving to a new location early next year. Participants during this time may be visiting the Toyosu Fish Market instead.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: An T, August 2016
Reviewed by: Paula, July 2016
It was a great day. Lots of information and excersice. I would not want to go through the the fish market without a guide.