Please note: This seasonal tour runs annually between December and March. The dates are subject to change.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Take Joetsu Shinkansen, a bullet train, from Tokyo Station. It will take about 70-80 minutes to get to Gala Yuzawa Station in Nigata.
Gala Yuzawa is the most convenient resort from Tokyo. Everything but the slopes, meaning changing room, hot spring, and restaurants, is located in a building, which also houses the station. You can get changed to your gear after 10 minutes you get off the train, and you are off to the the slopes in 15 minutes. Can't bring your gears to Japan? No problem, a rental service is also available.
The tour leaves Tokyo Station around 0730-0800 and arrives at the foot of slope at 0900-0930. The next 6 hours are well spent on the slope. (Depending on your skill - your guide will navigate you the suitability of each slope.)
After hours of indulging with snow - onsen is available for those of you who wish to soak your ice cold body.
As an option - we also make a stop at Ponshukan - (A house of Japanese Sake) Walk into a room called "Kikizake Machine (Sake Tasting Machine)" and JPY500 is all you need to enjoy 5 small cups of sake, out of 130 selections from 96 brewers.
The tour ends in Tokyo Station - around 6pm to 7pm, meaning you still have plenty of time to grab dinner and continue the day with night activities in the city.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
View from the slope with an expansive snow view
- Roundtrip train ticket from Tokyo Station to Gala Yuzawa Station
- Lift ticket for Gala Yuzawa
- Snowboard or ski gears, and ski-wear, glove and goggles
- Guide to slopes
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Onsen entrance fee
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Please note that the tour operator is not responsible for any physical damages / losses caused during this trip.
- Please be on time as we need to catch a train. If you are late for more than 10 minutes - we will leave the spot and no cancellation fee will be made.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.