- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Vegetarian meal option available
Check out the incredible views from observation points around the area. As you stroll and snap photos, your expert guide will share stories of the revered mountain, which has inspired many poems, paintings and pilgrims over the centuries. More than 200,000 climbers each year begin their ascent from 5th station to the mountaintop, Japan’s highest peak at 12,389 feet (3,776 meters). As it can be chilly due to the elevation, be sure to bring a jacket.
Warm up at a nearby restaurant where you'll enjoy a Japanese lunch served on a plate made of stone from Mt Fuji’s slopes! After lunch, you’ll return to the base of the mountain where Lake Yamanakako glistens next to the village of Yamanakako. Here you’ll take a mini-retreat at the onsen at Beni Fuji no Yu. Relax in the outdoor hot pools set among lovely gardens with excellent views of the Mt Fuji. You can also explore the saunas, steam rooms, and waterfall showers on the grounds.
After refreshing yourself at the onsen, head to the nearby Gotemba Premium Outlets and enjoy 2 hours of shopping. With 210 shops and international brands like Dior, Ray-Ban and Yves Saint Laurent, you’ll have plenty of options for your browsing pleasure. Have time to stroll around the tasteful shopping center and catch yet another glimpse of Mt Fuji in the distance. At the end of the day, your coach will return you to the Shinjuku district of Tokyo.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mt Fuji Onsen Experience
Tour does not include barbecue lunch at Mt Fuji. Travelers who select this option are welcome to visit one of the many restaurants and service stops in the area during lunchtime
USD $84.62Pricing details
Mt Fuji Onsen with Lunch
Mt Fuji Onsen Experience including Japanese lunch at Mt Fuji
USD $102.43Pricing details
Mt Fuji, Yamanakako Onsen Experience and Outlets Shopping Day Trip From Tokyo
- Entrance fees
- Access to onsen (hot spring) bathing
- Japanese lunch (if tour option "Mt Fuji Onsen with Lunch" is selected)
- Professional guide
- GPS audio guidance available in Thai, Chinese, Malay and Indonesian. Please request with operator at time of booking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Towel rental fees at the hot spring facility
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Important Notice: This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for poor visibility of Mt Fuji or itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances
- For travelers who select the barbecue lunch option, chicken may be substituted for pork. Vegetarian options are also available if you request at checkout
- If the roadway to Mt. Fuji 5th Station is inaccessible due to weather conditions, the tour will proceed to the highest elevation point possible
- On occasions Ishiwari-no-Yu (another popular hot spring facility) will be visited instead of Beni-Fuji-no-Yu
- Please do not wear towels or swimwear when entering the onsen (hot spring). According to Japanese custom, people with tattoos are not permitted to go into onsen (hot spring). In this case, no alternative attraction or refund will be provided
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Indrawati T, December 2016
Perfectly organized! Guide was friendly and helpful.
Reviewed by: Stitch Egg, December 2016
Our Tour Guide his name is Take is very professional, polite, responsible, and patient. He has made the trip very enjoyable. His English is very fluent, giving detailed introduction of Tokyo in general and the sightseeing spots along the bus route. He even sang a Mt. Fuji song for us in Japanese and demonstrated origami on the bus! The driver sorry I didn't get his name is also very professional with safe and stable driving. Bus is clean and comfortable. The onsen venue is nice too, not too crowded. We were very lucky that day to have clear sky and be able to see Mt. Fuji with perfect conical shape and snow on it. Overall, we're very happy with this tour and would highly recommend this tour to other travellers. We would even join a Mt. Fuji hiking tour with this company when it's the right season.