- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Walk through the elegant foyers, visit one of the largest pillar-free chambers in the world, sit down in a custom-made white birch chair and look up at the vaulted ceiling. Check out areas that are off-limits to the general public, learn about the distinctive exterior design made up of ‘shell’ tiles, and hear about opera house’s Danish architect, including his inspiration and building challenges.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
(Exceptions: New Year’s Eve tours end at 12pm; New Year’s Day tours start at 11am)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sydney Opera House guided walking tour. Departs every half hour between 9am and 5pm, daily
USD $28.66Pricing details
Tour & Tasting Plate
Sydney Opera House guided walking tour including tasting plate at the Opera Kitchen. Departs every half hour between 9am and 5pm.
USD $61.96Pricing details
Sydney Opera House Guided Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Tasting plate at the Opera Kitchen (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There are more than 200 stairs included in this tour; if you have limited mobility, there is a daily 12pm tour designed for those who are unable to manage stairs
- Specific tour times cannot be pre-selected
- Opera Kitchen opens at 11am
- Minimum of two people required to book the tasting plate option
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Michael H, August 2016
Great tour of an iconic building. Lots of detailed information and stories.
Reviewed by: Charles S, August 2016
A very fun and interesting tour of an absolutely beautiful place.