For all things gourmet with personalized service, join this small group Yarra Valley Food and Wine Tour from Melbourne and the Yarra Valley. Enjoy private wine tastings accompanied by international and local cheeses, meet a Yarra Valley winemaker and pause for lunch in a winery served with matching wines. Your full-day tour includes a professional guide with local knowledge, plus return hotel transfers.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Head for De Bortoli Winery, a third generation, Italian family owned winery. From its vineyards in this premium wine growing region, De Bortoli makes a wide range of award winning wines including the world acclaimed sweet white Noble One. Taste a selection of De Bortoli wines accompanied by a selection of local and international cheeses.
Next, visit the working winery, Dixon's Creek Estate where you get the chance to meet winemaker and pioneer of the Yarra Valley, Graeme Miller.
Continue your food and wine journey with a two-course lunch paired with wine at Tokar Estate, Soumah or Ezard at Levantine Hill (depending on season, availability and size of group)
After lunch, visit Coldstream Hills Winery for wine tasting and and visit to the "amphitheater" style vineyards.
Conclude the afternoon at 10th generation wine maker Dominique Portet and visit the cellar door and enjoy some afternoon tea before departing the Yarra Valley and arriving back to Melbourne or your Yarra Valley accommodation.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Centrally located Melbourne and Yarra Valley accommodation
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Yarra Valley Food and Wine Small Group Tour from Melbourne
USD $151.54Pricing details
Yarra Valley Departure
Yarra Valley Food and Wine Small Group Tour from the Yarra Valley
USD $151.54Pricing details
Yarra Valley Food and Wine Small Group Tour
- Small-group tour
- 2-course lunch
- 5-cellar door wine tasting
- Cheese and wine pairing at De Bortoli Estate
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tasting glasses at vineyards are not complimentary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Not recommended for child aged 18 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
10:30am - Hosted Cheese and Wine tasting at De Bortoli Winery
12:00pm - Meet the winemaker, Graeme Miller at Dixons Creek Estate
1:00pm – Two-course lunch paired with wine at Tokar Estate, Soumah or Ezard at Levantine Hill (depending on season, availability and size of group)
2:30pm - Cellar door tasting at Coldstream Hills Winery and visit to the "amphitheater" style vineyards.
3:15pm – Cellar door tasting at 10th generation winemaker Dominique Portet. Enjoy the Mediterranean surrounds
4:00pm - Depart the Yarra Valley.
5:30pm - Arrive back at your Melbourne accommodation.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jillian R, July 2016
Was a great day out with a very friendly and knowledgable guide.
We were able to meet some of the winemakers and the hospitality and generosity at all the wineries was fantastic.
Excellent lunch as well!!
Reviewed by: Adrian G, June 2016
Great fun Good Tour operator and relaxed group of peoiple