- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
Le Moulin Rouge is world famous thanks to its French Cancan, and immortalized by the painter Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. The sumptuous shows at the Moulin Rouge feature feathers, rhinestones and sequins, fabulous settings, original music and of course... the most beautiful girls in the world.
Many international stars have performed on stage at the Moulin Rouge including Ella Fitzgerald, Liza Minnelli, Frank Sinatra and Elton John. They have all put on exceptional shows, following in the footsteps of French celebrities such as Maurice Chevalier, Jean Gabin, Edith Piaf and Yves Montand.
Moulin Rouge Paris sells out every night. By pre-booking tickets you'll lock in the price, secure seats and get the most out of your precious vacation time in Paris.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9pm Show and Champagne
Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne starting at 9pm. Show concludes at 11pm.
USD $131.40Pricing details
11pm Show and Champagne
Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne starting at 11pm. Show concludes at 1am.
USD $127.97Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Mistinguett
Dinner from the Mistinguett Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $194.25Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Toulouse
Dinner from the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $217.10Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Belle
Dinner from the Belle Epoque Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $251.38Pricing details
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
- Moulin Rouge Ticket
- Half bottle of Champagne
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film and record the show.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Vegetarian option is available. Select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
Choreographed by Bill Goodson, Féerie consists of a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls that were recruited world-wide; 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins, designed by Corrado Collabucci, and set up in the most famous Parisian workshops (for example, 500 pairs of custom-made shoes of the size 36 to 47); sumptuous settings with shining colors and unique designs created by Gaetano Castelli and made by Italian artists; the best international and outstanding acts; the expected return of the giant Aquarium; and music by Pierre Porte, using some 80 musicians and 60 members of the chorus.
"Féerie"; 4 main scenes created to fulfill international audiences' dreams!
"The Moulin Rouge today and yesterday, the Moulin Rouge forever"
The theatre lights switch off, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere of the place. A touch of nostalgia!
What kind of adventures can happen to a pirate whose boat is anchored in Indonesia? Dreams? A perfect woman's love? Once in the land, one meets priestesses, or a Gorgon in her temple surrounded by snakes, women jewels, tigresses...
Will Sandokan have the opportunity to offer his treasures to the lady of his dreams or will we be witnesses to a sacrifice of love?
The circus comes to town with its band of clowns, Siamese twins, pierrots, acrobats, jugglers, weird wild animals and six miniature horses! A colorful scene with beautiful music which ends with the great parade of the Doriss Girls and Doriss Dancers.
"The Moulin Rouge from 1900 to ..."
The Moulin Rouge pays a tribute to Parisian women throughout the years: on the 14th of July, for the Liberation of Paris.. with Java or Boogie music. Time passes and leaves space for new generations of women, more beautiful and free than ever!
At the highlight of this tribute, the Doriss Girls dance the world famous French Cancan!
David Le Quellec appointed new Executive Chef of the Moulin Rouge!
Moulin Rouge Dinner Menu Options 2016/2017 (Half bottle of Champagne included)
Subject to change at any time without notice.Vegetarian and vegan menu available.
- Eggplants from Nice, Shaving of Aged Parmesan, Arugula Pesto OR Homemade Paté in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling, Veal belly, Poultry Breast, Beef Jelly with Port Wine
- Slightly Grilled Salmon, Niçoise Vegetables with Basil Pistou OR Farm Chicken Breast, Whipped Potatoes, Fricassee of Seasonal Vegetables, Tarragon Sauce
- Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet OR Gourmandise of Three Chocolates “Echiquier” Pastry, Crispy Chocolate Pearls, Homemade Bourbon Vanilla Custard
- Up Side Down Tomato, Stuffed with Spring Vegetables, Cucumber Carpaccio with Fruity Olive Oil OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime Jus, Blinis OR Grapefruit Terrine, Mixed Diced Vegetables, Crab Curry Crumbles
- Cod Fish with Chorizo, Risoni Pasta Paella Style, Shellfish Emulsion OR French Veal Quasi, Chanterelles Mushrooms, Mixed Pan Fried and Raw Vegetables, Hazelnuts, Creamy Burrata
- Opera Pastry, Homemade Bourbon Vanilla Custard OR Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet
- Raw and Cooked Asparagus, Bresaola, Pigeon Heart Tomatoes, Baby Arugula Salad OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime Jus, Blinis OR Lime Marinated Dublin Bay Prawns Tails on a Bed of Granny-Smith Apple, Apple Blossom and Lomo Iberico
- Pan Fried Fillet of Beef, Cheek Cannelloni, Boulangères Potatoes, Swiss Chard, Mesclun, Beef Juice with Taggiasca Olives OR Fillet of Sea Bass, Poached and Served Like a Bouillabaisse, Rouille Sauce and Croutons
- Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet OR Opera Pastry, Homemade Bourbon Vanilla Custard OR Exotic “Tendresse”, Mango & Passion Fruit
Selected dates: December 23 - January 03, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Christmas Amuse-bouche
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck Foie Gras Ballotine, candied apple, caramelized chutney of Quince
- Truffled breast of bresse poultry, mixed old-style vegetables with truffle butter, poulette sauce
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce.
- On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of Champagne Laurent Perrier per couple
NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU:
- Champagne Rosé Cuvée Alexandra 2004, Maison Laurent-Perrier as welcome drink
- Assortment of Canapés
- Scallops carpaccio with imperial caviar from Sologne, crunchy Brussels sprouts leaf, Granny Smith apple
- Open lobster ravioli on a lobster, truffle and Leeks Bisque
- Apple and manzana granita
- French veal Medallion, crunchy buckwheat tuile, pan fried wild mushrooms, winter vegetables and gravy
- New Year Desert
- Coffee and Delights
- 1 bottle of Champagne Grand Siècle, Maison Laurent-Perrier ou/or Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2ème Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
February 13 and 14
- Marinated sea bass tartare and cream of sweet potato
- Sea scallops and king prawn duo, confit fennel "Paysanne" style, Dublin Bay prawns bisque
- Roasted fillet of veal in gravy, whipped potato with taggiasche olives, fricassee of chanterelle mushrooms with almonds
- Genoise cake "Rose d'amour", with a cream of vanilla and raspberry purée scented with rose
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne and souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: wvillamil, September 2016
Great show, dress up, it pays off. I booked the 9pm show, no dinner, but includes half a bottle of champagne per person. I arrived at 7:50 wearing a sports jacket and my wife in a dress. They let us into a waiting area with about 12 very casually dressed people. they had us stand in a separate line, a few other dressed well were escorted to stand by us. at 8pm they let us in and seated us first. They assign the tables. They want you well dressed. The show started at 9pm but was preceeded with a singer and band playing well know songs of the past. The show lasted about 1hr 50 min. This was my first time in paris and I wanted to go to a well know location, this is it.
Reviewed by: Mandy D, September 2016
Great amazing seats next to stage