- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Highlights of the Paris Night Bike Tour include:
- Notre Dame - the most famous cathedral on the planet. Learn about the famous flying buttresses, the history inside the cathedral and how Paris can trace its roots to the Ile de la Cite.
- The Boat Cruise - the most popular activity of the Night Tour is a one hour cruise on the Seine through the heart of the illuminated "City of Light". Sail past the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, Hotel de Ville and Musee D'Orsay just to name a few.
- The Louvre Museum - this is a truly magical place at night. Standing in the back courtyard of the Louvre will make you feel that you've been launched back into medieval times.
- Berthillon Ice Cream - by far the most famous ice cream shop in Paris. If you like, buy a scoop of about 20 offered flavors as your guide tells you about the early history of Paris. Eat on the Pont (bridge) St. Louis, connecting the Ile de la Cite and the Ile St. Louis, which provides one of the most beautiful vistas the city has to offer.
You will also see the Eiffel Tower, the Cite and St. Louis islands, St. Chapelle, the Latin Quarter, Academie Francaise, the Pont des Arts, the Champs-Elysees, Princess Di's Flame, the Arc de Triomphe and much more!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
6pm - until November 30
5:30pm: February 12-March 26
October 30 to November 30
6:30pm: March 27-October 29
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 5pm (February 14 - March 28 and October 25 - November 30)
USD $50.47Pricing details
Tour departs at 6:30pm (March 27- October 29)
USD $50.47Pricing details
Biking Tour of Paris
- Bicycle and helmet
- Small group tour (maximum 22 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You do not stop for dinner during the tour
- If a children's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lyle, August 2016
We loved this tour, our 18 and 19 year old said it was the highlight of their trip. We loved Malcolm who had excellent english and was very knowledgable.
Reviewed by: suspit, August 2016
On our first night in Paris, I booked us on this tour with Fat Tire Bike Tours. The tour did not disappoint! My family of 5 including kids ages 9-14 all loved it! Even my youngest child had no trouble keeping up with the group. In fact, he loved it when our guide Malcolm had us dominate the lane! Malcolm was so knowledgeable, and you can tell that he loves his city! I would highly recommend this tour to families looking for a cool alternative to the typical tours that kids might find boring. Just be sure to bring some Euros with you as the ice cream at Berthillon is not included in the price of the tour. And you definitely don't want to miss that!