- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
After your visit of the monastery, you will head to the highest peak in Germany, the Zugspitze which soars to 9,788 feet (2,962 meters). From Eibsee, you take the cable car to the summit of the mountain where, on a clear day, you can see the peaks of hundreds of Bavarian Alps mountains in Austria, Switzerland and Italy.
After you have enjoyed the panoramic views from the observation platform, you will descend the mountain onboard the Zugspitzbahn, a cogwheel train.
Zugspitze Day Tour from Munich
- Cable car and cogwheel train ride
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.