- Visit the legendary Giants Causeway
- Conquer your fear of heights on the Carrick-a-Rede Rope bridge
- Clamber over the cliff-top ruins of Dun Luce Castle
- Take a Black cab tour of the fascinating Belfast city
- Hill-walking amongst some of the most remote and stunning scenery in Ireland
- Try Surfing in the North and north-west
- Horse-riding on breath-taking endless beaches
- A walking tour of Londonderry/Derry city
- Explore the nine Glens of Antrim
- Walk in the Mourne Mountains
- Climb Knocknaree Mountain to Queen Maeve's tomb
These are just some of the possibilities, if you have any suggestions or requests let us know and we will try and organize something for you.
Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland
- 4 nights accommodation
- Full Irish breakfasts daily
- Qualified and experienced guide
- Transportation in 4x4 Land-Rovers
- All meals, except breakfast
- Optional activities (horse-riding, surfing, golf, etc)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The tour operates with a minimum of two and a maximum of 11 adults
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Day 1: Dublin - Belfast
Head north out of Dublin and toward Belfast. Cross over border and walk to summit of Slieve Gullian Mountain for great views over South Armagh. Drive into Belfast, the capital city of Northern Ireland for lunch and optional Black Cab tour of the city. This tour is very highly recommended as it gives visitors an incredibly close hand experience of the city and its turbulent past. Depart Belfast late afternoon and head along the coast into the scenic Glens of Antrim.
Overnight Accommodation: Hotel accommodation in coastal area of the Glens of Antrim
Day 2: Antrim Coast
Continue North around the coastline including the rugged Torr Head area. Test your head for heights at the Carrick a Rede rope bridge (summer only). Visit the ancient McDonald Stronghold of Dun Luce Castle. Experience the natural phenomenon of the Giants Causeway. Walk a section of the famous Antrim Coastline. Optional surfing stop in Port Stewart. Optional visit to Bushmills Whiskey distillery, the oldest whiskey distillery in the World.
Overnight Accommodation: First class B&B accommodation in County Antrim
Day 3: Derry - Donegal
Drive and walk down stunning Downhill Strand beach. Take a shortcut off-road to find great views down over the Foyle River and across to the Inishowen Peninsula. Head into Derry city for a optional walking tour of the city including the Bogside area synonymous with the Bloody Sunday massacre (highly recommended). Stop at the ancient stone fort of Grianan of Aileach. Cross the border back into Donegal and the Republic of Ireland. Scenic drive through the Glenveigh National park area.
Overnight Accommodation: Award winning hotel in the cultural village of Adara
Day 4: Derry - Donegal
Visit a tradiotional weaver to see how hand made Donegal tweed is still made. Go for a walk and explore the Caves on the amazingly remote Mahares Beach. Drive through the scenic Granny pass to west Donegal. Walk to the 2,000ft Slieve League sea cliffs. (Also optional fishing trip in summer). Head into Donegal town for a pint.Visit the grave of WB Yeats in Drumcliffe and walk to Queen Maeve's tomb atop Knocknaree with amazing views of the Sligo coastline.
Overnight Accommodation: Scenic fishing village of Enniscrone in Sligo
Day 5: Sligo - Dublin
Another surfing option in Enniscrone or take a fantastically relaxing hot seaweed bath, walk in the Ox Mountains or visit the Foxford woollen mills. Return to Dublin for farewell hugs and a pint.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.