- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic air tour
British Columbia is world-renowned for its awe-inspiring natural beauty, and seeing the region from high above is an ideal way to take in all of the incredible sights. About 15,000 years ago, glaciers comprised this entire area, piled so deeply that only the tops of the highest mountain peaks saw the sun. These glaciers carved the spectacular scenery that exists today.
During your flightseeing tour, sit back in your comfortable floatplane and marvel at the incredible landscapes as you fly above massive glaciers, rugged mountain peaks, volcanic formations and mile-high Garibaldi Lake. Don't forget your camera!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
30-Minute glacier flightseeing tour
USD $131.21Pricing details
40-Minute glacier flightseeing tour
USD $163.02Pricing details
Glacier Flightseeing from Whistler
- 30- or 40-minute flightseeing tour
- Carbon offset
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a valid photo ID and voucher upon check-in in exchange for air ticket
- Anything carried on board is subject to search. Large carrying bags or backpacks discouraged
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: prochasr, July 2016
The ride was everything we hoped it would be. It was a very smooth ride and was fun and exciting for everyone on board. A bargain for the price I believe.
Reviewed by: JANET H, October 2015
What an incredible experience. Neighter of us had flown in a floatplane before and felt the pilot was capable and experienced. The views were magnificient and it was quite a thrill to get so close to the mountain peaks.