Book by September 26 for travel by September 30 and save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Small group ensures personal service
The best kept secret deals on fashion await with privileged access to six wholesale showrooms--not open to the general public--and hidden sample sales for the latest trends. No last season leftovers, snag deals on women’s designer and “better wear” fashions anywhere from 50-80% below retail. You might even catch a designer at work in their inner sanctum.
Amid all the designer deals and bargains, your shopping expert will share the history of the area, point out key landmarks in the area such as M and J Trimmings, one of the world's most famous trim stores, featured in the New York Times and Martha Stewart Living Magazine and tell you where to find Mood Fabrics, best known for being "the" place to buy fabric on the hot reality show Project Runway.
Don't let the bargain-hunting end with the tour. You'll receive a list of other notable sales of the day for an independent shopping experience. You're an industry insider now!
Small-group tour is limited to 12 persons for a more personalized experience. Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10am
Tours departs at 1:30pm
NYC Garment Center Insider Shopping Tour
- 3-hour guided walking tour
- Special access to wholesale showroom shopping
- Courtesy list of all New York City sample sales
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- It is recommend that wheelchair bound guests have an assistant
- Stores carry traditional US women's sizes 0-12 and a wide selection of accessories
- This tour features women's apparel and accessories only. Men are permitted to accompany a paying female guest at no cost. Please make note in 'Special Requirements' at time of booking if you will be bringing a male guest
Reviewed by: Julie C, August 2016
My college-aged daughter and I enjoyed this behind-the-storefront tour. Our guide, Melanie, whisked us from place to place with enthisiasm and interest. She included a couple of extra stops that she thought we would like. The really high end clothes were out of our price range but it was still great to see them and others tried them on. We took advantage of great shopping deals and trending fashions at comparably midwestern prices. Very glad we did it!
Reviewed by: mrmgobucks, August 2016
This tour was very enjoyable and would recommend it to anyone who likes to shop for clothing. While I only bought a sweater one of the 4 ladies on the tour was a cute little blonde who looked good in everything. So it was fun judging what she tried on.