- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Lunch included
Arrive at Molokini Crater, and dive into the waters where you’ll find abundant sea life and colorful coral reefs. No prior snorkeling experience is necessary- your local guide will teach you how to snorkel to explore the tropical underwater world.
The fun continues on board where you can enjoy the view of the waters from the glass bottom viewing room. You’ll have amazing views of the sea creatures all around you. Get a close view of the colorful tropical marine life underneath without getting wet! Choose to relax on the spacious sun deck or slide down the water slide.
After snorkeling, enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch, complete with an open bar! Choose from a choice of chicken breast or pulled pork sandwich, garden burgers, hot dogs, chips and cookies for dessert! Imbibe on beer, wine and soda.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Four Winds Catamaran
- Hot BBQ lunch
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please bring sunscreen, a hat, a change of clothing, swimsuit and sandals
- For an additional fee, you can select the following:
- SNUBA guided experience is available for purchase onboard - $59
- Video - $30
- Underwater digital camera (pics are downloaded onto a CD) - $40
- Wetsuit rental - $5
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jennifer M, November 2016
From the minutes we stepped on the boat, we had a good time. The crew was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. It wasn't anything fancy, but we thoroughly enjoyed every minute! My family says it was the best part of our trip! The photographer caught my all time favorite picture of my family, ever!
Reviewed by: Erik, November 2016
This was awesome. They gave us the option to upgrade to snuba, which I highly recommend. You are able to get down further and closer to the sealife. There is so much to see under the water at Molokini. It's absolutely beautiful.