- Multi-Day Trip
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multiple departure times and locations available
You’ll start in Fez, the spiritual and cultural center of Morocco. The most ancient of the imperial cities, it is a city of enormous variety and contrast. The splendor and beauty of its monuments and architecture are unrivaled.
Meknes is one of Morocco's most striking imperial cities. The Sultan Moulay Ismail made Meknes his capital. Palaces, mosques, gardens, lakes, granaries and stables were built over a period of 50 years, and yet Moulay Ismail’s dream city, surrounded by a massive rampart wall, was never finished.
Surrounded by beautiful beaches, the city of Rabat has a very special ambiance, with its memorable blend of Islamic and European influences. The fourth of the imperial cities, Rabat was only declared the modern capital of Morocco in 1913.
Before returning to Spain, you’ll make a stop in Tangier, where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Mediterranean Sea.
At time of booking you MUST advise the following information for ALL passengers:
Full name (as it appears on your passport)
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4-Day Morocco Tour: Fez, Meknes, Rabat and Tangier in a single room with English-speaking guide
4-Day Morocco Tour: Fez, Meknes, Rabat and Tangier in a double room with English-speaking guide
4-Day Morocco Tour: Fez, Meknes, Rabat and Tangier in a triple room for 3 adults with English-speaking guide
2 Adults + 1 Child Room
4-Day Morocco Tour: Fez, Meknes, Rabat and Tangier in a room for 2 adults + 1 child with English-speaking guide
4-Day Morocco Tour: Fez, Meknes, Rabat and Tangier
- 3-nights accommodation in 4-star hotel
- Sightseeing panoramic tours of Fez, Rabat and Meknes
- Orientation tour of Tangier
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Local guide
- Transportation by air conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visa for Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Tour size may range from 7 to 48 passengers
- There is no bathroom on the coach
- One regular oversized suitcase per person allowed
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make separate bookings.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
In the case of 3 adults and 1 child 2 twin rooms will be required
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (i.e. cot, meals, etc) should be paid directly to the hotel.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
- Please note that hotel ratings vary between countries
Depart the Costa del Sol to Algeciras and board the ferry to Morocco. Continue to Fez.
Fez accommodation: Menzeh Zalah or Volubilis
Day 2: Fez (B, D)
Explore Fez, the most ancient of the imperial cities of Morocco. You will see the city’s top sights: the Royal Palace, the Christian and Jewish Quarter, and the Medina (Old City), declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. The afternoon is at your leisure to further explore this fascinating city. Dinner and acommodation at hotel. There is an optional dinner with show available.
Fez accommodation: Menzeh Zalah or Volubilis
Day 3: Fez - Meknes - Rabat - Tangier (B, D)
After breakfast, depart to Meknes, where you will have a short panoramic city tour, including the Hedine Square and the great Mansour Gate.
Then travel to Rabat, where you’ll enjoy an afternoon city tour of this diplomatic and administrative capital, and visit important sites like the Royal Palace, Mohamed V Mausoleum and the Hassan Tower. Continue to Tangier.
Tangier accommodation: 4-star Hotel Hilton or Hotel Kenzi Solazur or similar
Day 4: Tangier - Costa del Sol (B)
After breakfast you will have some free time to explore Tangier before boarding the ferry back to Spain. Continue on to Costa del Sol, where your tour concludes.
The hotels detailed above are as a reference only and are subject to change.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: George G, October 2014
Enjoyed our trip and the guide was outstanding. The guide he chose for us(Eng)
was great in Fez. Very and entertaining and showed us the Medina expertly,.could not have been better.
We told him we were not planning to buy anything but he continued to be a perfect gentleman.
We did get the education we were looking for and even better thanks to his guidance.
Reviewed by: Nancy D, June 2014
The hotels were excellent. The car was too small for the four of us plus the guide. The guides were good to adequate. Our tour in Tangiers was cut short, so really a 3 day tour. Fez was the highlight.