- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Seasonal Offer
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
You will continue east, passing the Long Island Duck before arriving to the famous Southhampton -- home to residents such as Jerry Seinfeld, Paris Hilton, David Letterman and Steven Spielberg. This is definitely the place to see and be seen!
You will start your tour strolling down the picturesque main street, before heading down through the historical area the harbor and along Ocean Drive, passing some of the homes of the rich and famous along the way. After you have had your fill of the rich and famous, you will continue to Sag Harbor, a picturesque and quaint town that invites its visitors to enjoy its unique atmosphere. Take your time to tour the harbor and see the yachts that are the toys of the rich, then stop at the antique stores or the old world shops for some real bargains.
After lunch (not included) you will head west towards the Tanger Outlets where you will receive mall goodies and then explore the stores - find your own bargain with brand name stores for less. In the late afternoon you will depart west for an evening arrival in New York City.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
April to October
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Hamptons, Sag Harbor and Outlet Shopping
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Sightseeing of Southampton and Sag Harbor
- Coupons at Tanger Outlets
- Wine Tasting (must be over 21 years old)
- Wifi on bus only
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: kbertrand, January 2017
We had a really good day, tour guide was fun and bus driver was very helpful. We spent a good amount of time at the beach to get the perfect photo momento and enjoyed a lovely wander around a couple of towns including a beautiful lunch in Sag Harbor. Picked up a few bargains on our way back at the outlets to top off a very enjoyable day!
Reviewed by: Vania P, October 2016
I loved this bus trip. It was awesome. I am a native New Yorker, and going to see how the other half lives, was truly fun to see. The little shops on Main Street, Cooper Beach, the beautiful homes, the lobster BLT at the American Hotel restaurant, was delicious. I enjoyed this bus tour, the history, wine tasting, the shopping at the outlets, was truly an enjoyable time, had by all. We had the most perfect weather, to see the sights.