See Miami's magnificent skyline at night on the Miami Lights Evening Air Tour! Glide over moonlit Biscayne Bay and neon-lit downtown Miami for once-in-a-lifetime views you'll always remember.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Miami Lights Evening Air Tour
- 60-minute airplane Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Only handbags/camera bags are allowed on the flight
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Flights can accommodate passengers in wheelchairs, but advance notice is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Infant rates apply provided the do not occupy a seat
- Airplane can hold 1 - 5 passengers as long as weight limited is not exceeded
- PER PASSENGER - Due to weight and balance restrictions, the maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- PER PLANE - For groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds (272 kg)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Catherine J, February 2014
Amazing flight experience. The scenery was breathtaking. Highly recommend would do it all over again.
Reviewed by: Sue H, United Kingdom, March 2012
One word sums it up: AWESOME. Our thanks to Scott and Mike for making it such a memorable occasion. Highly recommended.