While you sip your champagne, snack on the gourmet cheese buffet, which includes four delectably rich cheeses surrounded by fresh berries and other fruit that have been selected to complement the champagne. The buffet also includes a locally made smoked fish dip served with crunchy crisps and fresh-baked crusty bread from an Old Town Key West bakery.
If you’d rather switch out your bubbly for some still wine, simply choose from the complimentary selection of six excellent wines – varieties may include cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir, shiraz, merlot, pinot grigio, chardonnay, sauvignon blanc or riesling. Beer-drinkers will also be at home with domestic and imported beers like Heineken, Corona and Miller Lite.
Exclusive seating is limited to 14 people on this 26-passenger sailing catamaran, ensuring you’ll have plenty of space to enjoy the fabulous Key West sunset.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruises depart from the Historic Key West Sea Port in Old Town Key West
March 1st: - 7th: 5pm
March 8 - 31st: 6pm
May - August: 6:30pm
Departure times will change with the season, depending on time of sunset (between 4:00pm and 6:30pm)
Cruise returns to the original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Champagne Celebration Sunset Cruise
- 2-hour sunset cruise
- Champagne-inspired gourmet cheese buffet
- Domain Chandon Brut Classic Champagne (additional champagne upgrades available)
- Ice-cold beers (domestic and imported)
- An international selection of premium wines
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Moët & Chandon Imperial (White Star) champagne and Moët & Chandon Rose Imperial champagne (additional fee)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years (Adult Only Cruise). Proof of age or ID will be required
- Dress - your best Key West casual
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: John P, November 2016
Wonderful cruise - Captain and First mate were very friendly and accommodating! Snacks and libations were great!
Only complaint is that the picture used on this listing is deceiving - we expected the sailboat pictured but this is just a picture of the one that you can take pixs of when out on this cruise. The boat actually used is a catamaran - it is comfy and nice but would rather have an actual picture of the cruise ship and not one out on the sea!
Reviewed by: Scott R, November 2016
Awesome cruise. Just wish the weather would of cooperated a bit more, but was still a great sunset and a great crew! Crew was the best and provided excellent service!