Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Morning Tour
Bike tour over the Golden Gate Bridge departing at 10am. Includes bike and equipment rental for one day.
USD $55.00Pricing details
1pm Afternoon Tour
Bike tour over the Golden Gate Bridge departing at 1pm. Includes bike and equipment rental for one day.
USD $55.00Pricing details
Enjoying San Francisco by Bike
- 3-hour guided bike tour from San Francisco to Sausalito (including Golden Gate Bridge visit)
- All day bike and equipment rental
- Map and ferry schedule
- Gear racks with bungee
- Optional ferry ticket (12 USD; payable to supplier at time of travel)
- Optional electric bike upgrade ($25 USD payable to supplier at time of travel)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Credit card with ID (one per party) is required to be on file for a security deposit
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Chelsea U, August 2016
I highly recommend this bike tour, as long as you are booked with the right tour guide. Our guide I think it was Robert, I was a little under the weather aka hungover the day we did our tour, but he was so accommodating and took the time to check in with me throughout the tour. He was very attentive and constantly made sure everyone was staying with the group and that no one was left behind or lost. He also gave good pointers on each persons bike and how to get the best ride. He was so knowledgeable and gave such extensive information at every point we stopped. He even offered to take photos for everyone.
By the time the tour had ended, I was fully recovered and I was so glad that I had booked this tour! I would probably do it again, if I'm ever back in the city and have the time!
Reviewed by: Louise C, United Kingdom, August 2016
I loved my Golden Gate Bridge bike tour! It was a real highlight of my trip. I got to see a lot of San Francisco in a short time while enjoying a amazing bike ride, lead by our brilliant and very knowledgeable tour guide Robert! This is a must for people visiting San Fran! Crossing the bridge on the bike is a great way to tick this off you must do list!