Let the drivers collect you from the Queenstown Airport and drop you off at your accommodation doorstep. They'll even help you with your luggage.
- Instant Confirmation
- Airport transfer
Super Shuttle keeps fares rock-bottom by picking up or dropping off other air travelers en route to or from the airport. They don't have meters, so even if the traffic is heavy, you won't have to worry about your fare going up. They only travel to and from the airport, so book now and lock in a affordable and convenient airport transfer.
With modern and spacious minivans capable of seating up to 11 passengers, and a huge trailer accommodating luggage of all shapes and sizes, you'll have a job filling up a Super Shuttle.
This transfer must be pre-booked at least 48 hours prior to arrival so get in early and book online today! When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Queenstown accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's easy.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Queenstown Airport Arrival Transfer - To Hotels
- One-way shared transfer from airport to hotel
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Extra items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item, these charges may change without notice. Outsized luggage items larger than a maximum combined dimension (length and width and height) of 158cm and all bikes, surfboards, skis, snowboards, large boxes or non-suitcase type items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item.
- All vehicles have seatbelts and it is recommend that you bring your child's car seat with you when you travel.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: Surcharges may apply on locations outside of the Queenstown City Center
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: jazry.shop, September 2016
Fast and efficient
Reviewed by: Mollie A, May 2016
A perfect way to start the trip, they were waiting just outside the terminal and we were on our way to Queenstown in minutes.