ATV Off Road Experience
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
You'll follow behind a trained instructor as you tackle the trails. The tracks are perfect for the beginning rider as well as the more experienced off roader. Of course, you’ll find the usual off-road natural terrain, including bumps and dips some hills and twists and turns as the tracks run through the orange groves as well as some areas of wetlands.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
8:30am departure for the ATV Off Road Experience
10:30am departure for the ATV Off Road Experience
12:30pm departure for the ATV Off Road Experience
2:30pm departure for the ATV Off Road Experience
Off Roading on an ATV
- Helmet, Gloves and Goggles are compulsory for all drivers and riders
- 90 minutes track time including instruction
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (may be arranged for an additional fee)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years to operate the ATV with a valid photo I.D.
- Operators under 18 must have a Parent or Guardian sign the waiver consent forms
- All visitors to the property must complete and sign waiver release forms
- Drivers must attend the safety instruction briefing before driving or riding on any vehicle
- It is strongly advised that all drivers wear closed-toe shoes flip-flops are not a good idea. You should also be prepared to get dirty.
- Operates in most weather conditions however, we are unable to operate in extreme thunderstorms, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Brett D, June 2016
The tour was awesome! My son and I were very glad we booked. This is a great experience for any skill level. The guide was great and knowledgeable. The entire staff was friendly and genuinely wanted to make sure you were happy. Definitely 2 thumbs up and would do it again.
Reviewed by: andrear_314, March 2016
This was my first time 4 wheeling, and it was such a great experience. Of course i was scared, but our instructor made me feel safe. The whole staff was super friendly from the second we walked in. I highly recommend this place.