- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
You'll follow behind a trained instructor as you tackle the trails. The tracks are perfect for the beginning rider as well as the more experienced off roader. Of course, you’ll find the usual off-road natural terrain, including bumps and dips some hills and twists and turns as the tracks run through the orange groves as well as some areas of wetlands.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
8:30am departure for the ATV Off Road Experience
10:30am departure for the ATV Off Road Experience
12:30pm departure for the ATV Off Road Experience
2:30pm departure for the ATV Off Road Experience
ATV Off Road Experience
- Helmet, Gloves and Goggles are compulsory for all drivers and riders
- 90 minutes track time including instruction
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (may be arranged for an additional fee)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years to operate the ATV with a valid photo I.D.
- Operators under 18 must have a Parent or Guardian sign the waiver consent forms
- All visitors to the property must complete and sign waiver release forms
- Drivers must attend the safety instruction briefing before driving or riding on any vehicle
- It is strongly advised that all drivers wear closed-toe shoes flip-flops are not a good idea. You should also be prepared to get dirty.
- Operates in most weather conditions however, we are unable to operate in extreme thunderstorms, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: ATV Orlando, December 2016
This was great fun while in Orlando. Our guide, IAN was caring, informative and entertaining. He was patient with us until we got the hang of driving. We highly recommend this type of alternative entertainment while in Orlando area.
Reviewed by: Ronald E, August 2016
Very fun but just make sure you bring extra clothing