- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
On this tour, you'll explore the Sachsenhausen memorial site with a private guide. See the cells, execution grounds, crematorium, pathology laboratory, hospital and other sites, and learn about the camp's history, those imprisoned here and why Nazi architects considered Sachsenhausen to have the ideal structure for a concentration camp.
This tour was researched and created by former British military attaché Nigel Dunkley, one of the world’s leading military historians. Your tour may or may not be led by Nigel; all private tour guides have their own special knowledge of the history of Sachsenhausen and are experienced in unraveling the complex history of World War II and the Holocaust.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9AM PRIVATE TOUR
Private Tour: Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp. Departure at 9am
11AM PRIVATE TOUR
Private Tour: Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp. Departure at 11am
1PM PRIVATE TOUR
Private Tour: Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp. Departure at 1pm (April to October only)
Private Tour: Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp from Berlin
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- ABC zone train ticket (approx. 6.80 euros)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please bring a ABC zone train ticket (one way is € 3,00 or a day pass is € 6,80 and a small group ticket for up to 5 people for the day € 15,50; prices are subject to change)
- You MUST contact tour operator at least 48 hours prior to arrival to arrange your pick-up
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Bruce T, June 2016
Our tour guide, Taylor was amazing. He knew so much. We couldn and #39;t have asked for a better explanation of nazi Germany's rise and the use of concentration camps. We were given time to look to explore the exhibits but Taylor was always there to answer our questions. Station Z was chilling.
Reviewed by: Mohammed H, November 2015
The tour was so powerful. Our guide, Barry, was so courteous and kind. He was so generous with the information he gave us, related or unrelated to the tour. It was clear to us that he was really knowledgeable , but furthermore, he had a great style of explaining everything.