- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Highlights of the tour include:
- Berlin Wall
- Brandenburg Gate
- Marx & Engels Platz
- Palace of the Republic
- Hitler's bunker
- Potsdamer Platz
- Nazi Topography of Terror
- Unter den Linden
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Luftwaffe Ministry
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Tour at 10:00am
Tour departs at 10:00am. March to November only
Morning Tour at 11:00am
Tour departs at 11:00am. December to February only
Afternoon Tour at 2:30pm
Tour departs at 2:30pm. April to October only
Berlin Segway Tour
- Segway Tour
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Segway orientation session (30 minutes)
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
- Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Participants must have a valid drivers license with them
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- No drinking is allowed on this tour, unless soft drink
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Andrew K B, December 2016
Great way to see Berlin and the guide really made it fun!!
Reviewed by: Renners2, November 2016
Amazing tour so much fun! Jürgen our tour guide was great, so knowledgeable. The Segways felt so strange when you first got on them but we soon got used to them and it was a great way to see so much of the city. One of our group was too scared for the Segway but she was able to swap to a bike no problem. It was absolutely freezing doing this tour in December. Wrapping up warm and decent gloves are a must! Would do this tour again in a heart beat can not recommend it enough!
The only point I will mention is that our Viator directions told us to look for a big yellow sign, which did not exist. However if you just keep going to the left of the TV Tower entrance Fat Tire bike tours are right there! :-