- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Highlights of the tour include:
- Berlin Wall
- Brandenburg Gate
- Marx & Engels Platz
- Palace of the Republic
- Hitler's bunker
- Potsdamer Platz
- Nazi Topography of Terror
- Unter den Linden
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Luftwaffe Ministry
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Tour at 10:00am
Tour departs at 10:00am
USD $76.36Pricing details
Afternoon Tour at 2:00pm
Tour departs at 2:00pm. April to October only
USD $76.36Pricing details
Berlin Segway Tour
- Segway Tour
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Segway orientation session (30 minutes)
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
- Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Participants must have a valid drivers license with them
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- No drinking is allowed on this tour, unless soft drink
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mr J, August 2016
Waleem was a fabulous tour guide - funny and knowledgeable. It was a great 3 hours and we were sad to see it end. He looked after the entire group of varying abilities and kept it fun throughout, whilst paying the respect certain aspects required. This sis t an in depth, heartstrings-pulling account of the rise and fall of the wall, but a whistle stop tour of all the big sights with more than enough information to give you a great understanding of what went on and why. Highly, highly recommended!!!!!!
Reviewed by: Robert K, August 2016
our guide, Toby, was great.....terrific way for an overview of Berlin...hitting lots of highlights...