Take a full-day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls (in Canada), with the freedom to go your own way when you get there. You'll be dropped at the foot of Clifton Hill, from where you can make your own way to the falls, shops and many attractions. Your visit to Niagara Falls includes a spectacular boat ride aboard Hornblower Niagara Cruises (weather conditions permitting).
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Your full-day tour from Toronto takes you in air-conditioned comfort through the breathtaking scenery of the orchard-laden Niagara Peninsula to Niagara Falls. You'll get to see as well as experience the grandeur beauty of the Niagara Falls from the Canadian side. Do your own thing at the falls for the afternoon (approx. 3 hours) but don't forget to take a ride on the Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat, included in the cost of the tour. If the boats aren't operating (end October to mid April depending on weather conditions), you can experience the spectacular presentation on the falls at the Imax Theater.
Your freedom visit to Niagara Falls continues by coach to the stunning Whirlpool Rapids observation deck. You'll visit the Floral Clock, then travel through the picturesque historic community of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Your day trip to Niagara Falls from Toronto concludes with a stop at a local winery.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup from most downtown Toronto hotels. Please contact supplier for pickup times
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Niagara Falls Freedom Day Trip from Toronto
- Professional guide
- Boat ride aboard Hornblower Niagara Cruises (or if unable to operate due to weather conditions, this will be substituted with 'IMAX Theatre' or 'Journey Behind the Falls'
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off from most downtown Toronto hotels. Please contact supplier for pickup times
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit to Niagara Falls in U.S. territory
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour will only take you to Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada; the U.S territory of Niagara Falls will not be visited
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Elaine L, August 2016
Great trip would highly recommend. Tour guide Krystal and driver Martin were both really good. Visit to winery and Niagara by the Lake worth a visit. Canadian Falls were amazing and the Hornblower boat ride a definite must
Reviewed by: mouldy_oldy, August 2016
enjoyed the trip from start to finish . the bus trip , driver and tour guide were fantastic. the falls were amazing from the ride on the boat and the views from the banks. thank you.