- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Your tour continues with a visit to the famous pavilions and bridges of the 1992 Universal Exhibition, and the Carthusian monastery where Columbus prepared for his voyages of discovery. Note that on Sundays and Mondays the Iglesia de la Caridad (Charity Church) will be visited instead of the monastery.
Finally, you will visit Macarena Church (Basilica de la Macarena) to see part of the Holy Week in Seville.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- River cruise
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- On Sundays and Mondays the Iglesia de la Caridad (Charity Church) will be visited instead of the Monasterio de la Cartuja
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sandra M, September 2015
This was a nice way to experience my first day in Seville. The guide was very friendly and funny. We started with a boatride, and afterwards visited the bullfighting rink of Seville, which was not expected and a very interesting experience. How many people can say they have actually been inside a bullfighting rink?
Reviewed by: William E, January 2015
guide was very knowledgable