City Sightseeing Seville Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Seville is a historical masterpiece full of Islamic monuments, gardens and flamenco festivals — you can't miss the large Cathedral -— look for the weathervane on its top that represents Faith, symbol of this lovely city. Your City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour has convenient stops for this and other sections of the city including the old 'gitanos' quarter, the Museum of Fine Arts and the old medieval Jewish quarter.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Every 20 to 30 minutes between10am - 6pm
April to July
Every 20 to 30 minutes between 10am - 8pm
August to October
Every 20 to 30 minutes between 10am - 10pm
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for 24 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use
Seville City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- 24-hour or 48 hour unlimited use of ticket (depending on option selected)
- Onboard audio commentary and Wi-Fi
- Free entry voucher booklet
- Four free walking tours
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Audio commentary available in English, Spanish, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Mandarin, Hebrew, Arabic and Greek, plus Kid's Commentary
City Sightseeing Seville Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
- Paseo del Colon
- Plaza de España
- Plaza de América
- Triana: San Jacinto
- Triana: Calle Castilla
- Exposicion Universal (Expo 92)
- Isla Magica
- Macarena /Murallas
- Torre de los Perdigones
- Alameda de Hercules
- Plaza del Duque
- Plaza de Armas
Included FREE Entry to:
- Torre de los Perdigones
- Pabellon de la Navegación Museum
- Iglesia del Divino Salvador
- Semana Santa Museum
- Castle of St George Inquisition Museum
- Procession of Stmo. Cristo de las Tres Caides
Included FREE walking tours:
- Barrio de Santa Cruz
- Macarena district to Gran Poder
- Plaza de España to Plaza de América
- Rio Guadalquivir to Barrio de Triana
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Grizel F, June 2016
Great tour. Includes a few walking tours which were also wonderful. The guides were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The one-day ticket is valid for 48 hours which was all we needed.
Reviewed by: juvil e, May 2016
This is great! It's economical, easy to find, drivers are nice and we get to see so much! It was super fun!