Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chilean Folklore Show and Dinner with Transport
- Chilean cultural show
- 3-course dinner
- Tea or coffee and half bottle of wine, or two beers or two soft drinks per person
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the shared service
- Pisco Sour
- Avocado and Prawns
- Asparagus Soup
- Selection of Seafood
- Chilean Meat Roll with Potato Salad
- Roll of Pork with Chilean Salsa
- Barbecued Beefsteak
- Los Adobes Beefsteak with Mushroom Sauce and Duchesse Potatoes
- Barbecued Chicken
- Steamed Chilean Sea Bass
- Grilled Pacific Salmon
- Grilled Pork
- Vegetarian Dish
- Sauteed or Boiled Potatoes
- Mixed Vegetables
- Rice or Salad
- Los Adobes Swiss Roll
- Homemade Egg Custard
- Ice Cream
- Fruit Salad
- Los Adobes Sundae
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: REGINA M, January 2016
Food good, timely pick up and wonderful show
Reviewed by: Kitty W, March 2015
Food and performance was great with fun. Understands Spanish is better to enjoy the Folklore Show.