- Scenic air tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free drinks included
Experience the magnificent views of Quebec from a whole new perspective. During this one hour flight, marvel over the unique breathtaking sights and landmarks the area has to offer. Highlights include Quebec City, the St. Lawrence River, the ile d'Orleans and the Laurentian Mountains.
During your flight, air temperature is more or less the same as on the ground and the balloon moves at the same speed as the air around it. The ground crew is in radio contact with the pilot and follows the balloon to landing.
You will never look at Quebec City the same way again! Allow us to return you to your Quebec City hotel after an experience of a lifetime!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from downtown Quebec City hotels
- Sunrise - approx. 5:00am
- Sunset - approx. 6:00pm
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Quebec Hot Air Balloon Flight
- One-hour flight at sunrise or sunset
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Traditional toast at the completion of the flight
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- There is a 2 person minimum on weekends and 4 person minimum on weekdays to book this tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 passengers can be taken in the one balloon
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, a full refund will be given
- Hot air balloons are accessible to all, nevertheless they are not advised for pregnant women
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking or training shoes. A cap can be very useful. Bring a jacket or a sweater that you may put on during the preparation of the balloon or after landing
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum height is 120cm
- The maximum weight for male passengers is 187 pounds, and the maximum weight for female passengers is 152 pounds. Passengers over this weight limit will be required to pay additional fees
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: betsy9970, October 2015
Our pilot was wonderful. He was professional and very experienced. we were able to help with geting the balloon ready and taking it down. Couldn't have asked for a better tour.
Reviewed by: Katrin T, July 2014
My 1st hot air balloon ride. Fantastic experience and well worth the cost. Once you are up in the air, the views are fantastic!