Monaco and Eze Small Group Day Trip from Nice
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
You’ll then leave France and cross the border into Monaco, where your visit to the Old Town of Monte Carlo includes free time to see the palace (open April to October), the changing of the guard, the cathedral and the Cousteau Oceanographic Museum (additional cost).
Continue your tour of Monte Carlo with a lap on the famous roads used for the Formula One Grand Prix. You will then have free time at Casino Square to do some luxury shopping, see the stunning gardens and mega-yachts in the harbor or simply watch beautiful people at play in their favorite haunt.
You'll then take a drive along the spectacular coastline of the Lower Corniche between Nice and Monaco, past tranquil villages, modern marinas and the Villefranche bay and citadel, as you return to your hotel in Nice.
Your minivan is limited to just eight people, ensuring you receive personalized service from your English-speaking guide.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Small Group Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Barbara J, July 2016
Wonderful day with a really great guide,everything we expected and more
Reviewed by: MDGmail, July 2016
A great way to see Monaco! Bring your camera, as you will be treated to so many fabulous views.
The day started with a trip to the old part of Eze, a quaint, castle-like village set high above the sea.. Next, we did a 30-minute tour of the Fragonard perfume factory. I didn't think I would like this part of the tour, since it is obviously geared towards selling you their products, but it was actually quite interesting. Next, the main part of our trip, Monaco, which is absolutely stunning. We were given a few hours to explore the old part of town and grab lunch. My husband and I felt that this was more than enough time in this area of town, but it was still enjoyable as there are glorious views of the port area on one side, and the Mediterranean Sea on the other. We later drove through the more modern part of town, and were given some time to walk around and enter the Monte Carlo Casino if we wished Note: no flip-flops are allowed inside, and you will also be charged 10 Euro just to enter.
Finally, our wonderful tour guide, Evia, offered to drive us up to a cliff where we were treated to an amazing view of the entire city. Evia was personable and gave us so much interesting information on each of the places we visited. We highly recommend this tour!