- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Enjoy this entertaining tour through the city aboard an open air trolley.
You will drive by:
- Riverfont Train Station
- Ryman Auditorium
- Tennessee State Museum / The Arcade / Tennessee State Capitol
- Musicians hall of Fame and Museum
- Farmers Market / Bicentennial Mall
- Antique Archaeology
- The Parthenon
- Spirit of Nashville
- First Center for the Visual Arts
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Johny Cash Museum
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
November - March The tour operates from 10am-5pm with the last departure at 4pm from Stop #1. The trolley will return on this last tour to Stop #1 and finish for the day at 5pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Nashville Trolley Tour
- Guided trolley tour of Nashville
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair/handicap accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Duane J, September 2016
Well worth the money. Great overview of Nashville and both drivers and guides were really informative and cheerful!
Reviewed by: alimoneyal2, August 2016
we went twice it was nice, and good tour of the city