- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Enjoy this entertaining tour through the city aboard an open air trolley.
You will drive by:
- Riverfont Train Station
- Ryman Auditorium
- Tennessee State Museum / The Arcade / Tennessee State Capitol
- Musicians hall of Fame and Museum
- Farmers Market / Bicentennial Mall
- Antique Archaeology
- The Parthenon
- Spirit of Nashville
- First Center for the Visual Arts
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Johny Cash Museum
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
November - March The tour operates from 10am-5pm with the last departure at 4pm from Stop #1. The trolley will return on this last tour to Stop #1 and finish for the day at 5pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Nashville Trolley Tour
- Guided trolley tour of Nashville
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair/handicap accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lisa W, October 2016
Excellent idea to do this tour on your first day in Nashville so you can see where everything is. The drivers are very knowledgeable and point out things that aren't in the normal tourist guides.
Reviewed by: MARK W, October 2016
Perfect way to see highlights and get your bearings on where things are around greater Nashville. Easy on and off. The only confusion is the multiple competing trolleys and buses. However- EVERY driver was very helpful with directions. This is worth the ticket price.