Memphis Music Attraction Discount Pass
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All entrance fees included
Immerse yourself in the life and times of Elvis Presley at Graceland. The Platinum Tour package includes the Graceland Mansion audio-guided tour, the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum, a memorabilia museum called "Sincerely Elvis", the Elvis After Dark exhibit and a 22 minute film showcasing Elvis' fascinating career.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Collect your Memphis Music Attraction Discount Pass in advance or at a central Memphis location
Regular Season: Monday to Saturday - 9:00am to 5:00pm, Sunday - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Winter Season (November to February): Wednesday to Monday - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Rock 'n' Soul Museum
Daily - 10:00am to 7:00pm
Tuesday to Saturday - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday - 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Daily - 10:00am to 6:00pm (with admission on the half hour)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sun Studios, Memphis
- Admission to Sun Studios
- Admission to Stax Museum
- Admission to Rock 'n Soul Museum
- Admission to Graceland (Platinum Ticket Package)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Self-guided tour of Elvis' jets (additional $5 paid locally)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each attraction can be visited once only and admission is valid for one year from the date of collection
- Please note that this pass is for attractions only and does not include transportation
- You can not redeem your voucher directly at the attraction. Details for voucher redemption are explained on voucher
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: a_payuyo, July 2016
Very nice, educational
Reviewed by: Linda J, July 2016
This was a fantastic tour. one of the tickets we didn't use as it wasn't near anywhere the tour bus went. but highly recommended and they emailed the passes to our hotel with no problem.