- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All entrance fees included
Immerse yourself in the life and times of Elvis Presley at Graceland. The Platinum Tour package includes the Graceland Mansion audio-guided tour, the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum, a memorabilia museum called "Sincerely Elvis", the Elvis After Dark exhibit and a 22 minute film showcasing Elvis' fascinating career.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
You must exchange your Viator voucher for your Memphis Music Attraction Discount Pass in advance or at a central Memphis location
Regular Season: Monday to Saturday - 9:00am to 5:00pm, Sunday - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Winter Season (November to February): Wednesday to Monday - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Rock 'n' Soul Museum
Daily - 10:00am to 7:00pm
Tuesday to Saturday - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday - 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Daily - 10:00am to 6:00pm (with admission on the half hour)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sun Studios, Memphis
- Admission to Sun Studios
- Admission to Stax Museum
- Admission to Rock 'n Soul Museum
- Admission to Graceland (Platinum Ticket Package)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Self-guided tour of Elvis' jets (additional $5 paid locally)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each attraction can be visited once only and admission is valid for one year from the date of collection
- Please note that this pass is for attractions only and does not include transportation
- Viator voucher must be exchanged for printed passes prior to visiting the attraction. Details for voucher redemption are explained on voucher
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: susanrowe1957, September 2016
Had an amazing time in Memphis we first went to the stax and soul museam and learnt you can get the bus to Graceland's and then to sun studios , and it's free. The museams were fantastic and fun, the music just brill. Going to Graceland's was the highlight of the trip , it was well organised plenty of time too see all and breathe taking , I'm not an Elvis fan my husband is , but anyone doing this trip will find it amazing , emotional and feeling full of respect for such an amzing and talented man, what a loss to the world. We didn't do the stax museam as we only had three days and went to the civil rights museam , again an amazing experience , in the afternoon. We took a trip on the river boat , what an amazing time. We stayed at the Peabody and visited Beale st every night it is just awesome, loved it all.
Reviewed by: Kathryn T, September 2016
Loved Graceland!! Found Sun Studios and Stax Museum very interesting. Ran out of time for the Rock and Soul Hall of Fame.