Yarra Valley Balloon Flight at Sunrise
Greet the morning sun as you take flight over the Yarra Valley and its vineyards on a Yarra Valley hot air balloon flight. You'll fly for approximately one hour before completing the memorable experience of ballooning in the Yarra Valley with an optional sumptuous sparkling wine breakfast at Rochford Wines (Saturday and Sunday) or Balgownie Estate (Monday to Friday).
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Just 50 minutes from the Melbourne CBD lies the lush hillsides of the Yarra Valley. A place of diverse and rich history stretching back to the first settlers, The Yarra Valley is home to 90 vineyards and 35 wineries, many of which hold a reputation for creating world-class wines. The Yarra Valley is also renowned as being one of Victoria's largest tourist destinations. Ballooning over the Yarra Valley is a magnificent way to see the lush landscapes and vineyards of the Valley.
On your hot air balloon flight in the Yarra Valley, the breeze will usher you along the corridors of grape vines and over the Yarra River as you take in the breathtaking views of mountains that surround the valley. You'll have the option to pre-book a gourmet a la carte breakfast which includes a choice of fruit, yogurt, cereal, muesli and a hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast, tea and coffee, orange juice and Chandon sparkling wine to celebrate your Yarra Valley balloon flight!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most centrally located Melbourne CBD hotels
ORRochford Wines (weekends: Saturday and Sunday)
Balgownie Estate (weekdays: Monday to Friday)
- Hotel pickup commence approximately 90 minutes prior to sunrise
- IMPORTANT: Pick up and drop off from Melbourne CBD hotels is only included if the sparkling wine breakfast option is selected
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
One-hour (approximate) scenic hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley departing from Rochford Wines, Yarra Valley
Flight with Breakfast
One-hour (approximate) scenic hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley departing from Rochford Wines, Yarra Valley. Includes a a gourmet hot buffet sparkling breakfast
Flight, Transfers & Breakfast
One-hour (approximate) scenic hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley. Includes Melbourne hotel pickup/drop off and a gourmet hot buffet champagne breakfast
Yarra Valley Balloon Flight
- Hotel pickup and drop off (only if sparkling breakfast option is selected at time of booking)
- One-hour hot air balloon flight
- Gourmet a la carte sparkling breakfast (if option chosen)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 90 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A maximum of 16 people are permitted in the basket
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Vegetarian and gluten free breakfast options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Nocturne, Singapore, July 2016
Every moment was breathtaking!
Reviewed by: Betty M, July 2016
Bucket list experience achieved!! I was picked up before sunrise alone in front of my hotel. I'm 74 years young and felt very safe during the entire tour. Van driver wife of owner, sorry forgot her name and all of the crew were friendly, helpful and knew what they were doing. As a senior citizen and in a foreign country, I was concerned when told that I Would be dropped off at a location NEAR my hotel. Fortunately My drop off was few blocks away and easily managed with instructions from driver. Bottom line. Great hot air ballon ride and champagne breakfast afterward.