Go Los Angeles Card
- Excellent value for money
- Popular choice with kids
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Visit LA’s most popular attractions including Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain and the Queen Mary, and enjoy fun activities such as a hop-on hop-off bus tour, a Malibu celebrity homes tour and an afternoon at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium! With the purchase of a 3-, 4-, 5- or 7-day Go Los Angeles Card, you will also receive one weekday entry to Universal Studios.
This fully customizable Go Los Angeles Card lets you create your own itinerary based solely on the activities and attractions that interest you. Sightsee at your own pace and enjoy tremendous discounts and special offers at select retailers, restaurants and attractions.
Choose a card valid for one, two, three, five or seven days within a 14-day period, and enjoy a complimentary, full-color pocket guidebook to help you plan your Los Angeles vacation.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of included attractions, tours and activities.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Go Los Angeles Card 1 Day
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
Go Los Angeles Card 2 Day
Unlimited use for 2 days within 14 consecutive days from the time of first use
Go Los Angeles Card 3 Day
Unlimited use for 3 days within 14 consecutive days from the time of first use
Go Los Angeles Card 4 Day
Unlimited use for 4 days within 14 consecutive days from the time of first use
Go Los Angeles Card 5 Day
Unlimited use for 5 days within 14 consecutive days from the time of first use
Go Los Angeles Card 7 Day
Unlimited use for 7 days within 14 consecutive days from the time of first use
Go Los Angeles Card
- Access to over 26 attractions, activities and tours
- Comprehensive pocket guidebook
- Discounts and special offers at select restaurants and retailers
- Transportation between attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission to Universal Studios Hollywood is not included with the 1-day and 2-day cards
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Go Los Angeles Card will be immediately available for download. Print your pass and use it for direct entry into the attractions.
- Go Los Angeles Cards are activated upon first usage and are good until 5:30 pm daily. Once inside an attraction or on a tour guests are welcome to stay until closing
- Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please make sure you check the operating hours of each attraction
- Please note: Most attractions allow one visit per day for as many days as your card allows; however, some attractions have limited admission, meaning you can only visit them once with the card. Also, some attractions are seasonal or may require a minimum age for participation. More information is available in your guidebook
- Universal Studios is NOT included on 1 or 2 day Go LA Cards
- 3, 5 & 7 Go LA Cards receive a weekday ticket valid for admission Mon-Fri to Universal Studios Hollywood (Sat & Sun excluded)
- One single use weekday ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood exclusively on each 3, 4, 5 and 7-day card
- Please be advised, the hop-on hop-off yellow bus route is not suitable for transportation between attractions
- Beach Cruiser Rentals: Santa Monica*
- Mountain Bike & Roller Skate
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting*
- San Diego 1-Hour Harbor Cruise
- Harbor Cruise by Harbor Breeze Cruises
- Whale Watch by Harbor Breeze Cruises
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- California Science Center IMAX Movie
- Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Knott's Soak City Buena Park (seasonal May – September)*
- LEGOLAND® California
- Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier (Your pass is valid for the All-Day Unlimited-Ride)*
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- OUE SkySpace Los Angeles (all-new LA attraction opening late spring of 2016)
- Six Flags Magic Mountain (skip-the-line entry included)
- BONUS on 3, 4, 5 & 7-day passes: Universal Studios Hollywood - Weekday Ticket
- Hollywood Museum
- Battleship IOWA Museum
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood*
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles
- Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits
- Queen Mary (includes Ghosts and Legends Tour and self-guided ship tour)
- Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour (Home of The Oscars)
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour (Express entry)
- Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour or Hop-on Hop-off Yellow Route Tour departing Santa Monica (one per day)
- Movie Star Homes Tour by LA City Tours
- Sony Pictures Studios Tour (ages 13 and up; offered Monday - Friday)
- Warner Bros. Studio VIP tour (ages 12 and up)
- Macy’s - 15% savings
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 10% off the lowest online rate
- Beverly Center - high-end shopping experience (by invitation only)
- The Original Farmers’ Market - complimentary souvenir poster
- The Lobster Restaurant - complimentary dessert with an entrée purchase
- The Whale & Ale Restaurant - 15% savings on all food and soft drinks
- Hollywood Highland Center - complimentary savings book
- Ports O’Call Restaurant - six complimentary oysters
- LA Stage Alliance (downtown and Hollywood) - 50% savings on shows
- Bonaventure Brewing Company - 20% savings
Special offers and attractions are subject to change.
Go Los Angeles Cards are activated upon first usage and are valid over a period of 14 days.
Reviewed by: gwicker314, July 2016
Loved having this card while in LA. Had a great time going to many of the attractions provided. Wish I had gotten to see more, but realize just have go back for another visit.
Reviewed by: Nancy W, May 2016
The Go Card was great! Did lots of site seeing and the card saved us bunches of money!