- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multi-Day Trip
- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Exact pickup time will be provided upon reconfirmation 48 hours prior to departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sun-Wed ex LAX
Sunday to Wednesday Departures from Los Angeles
Friday ex LAX
Friday Departures from Los Angeles
Thu and Sat ex LAX
Thursday and Saturday Departures from Los Angeles
3-Day Las Vegas and Grand Canyon Tour from Los Angeles
- Round-trip transportation from Los Angeles area
- Two nights accommodation at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- South Rim Grand Canyon bus tour with lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals (except lunch during South Rim tour)
- The listed price does not include a $2 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Hotel resort fee (approx USD33 per night)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: return transfer is to hotels only and is not recommended for passengers who have a same- day flight scheduled
- All times are subject to local traffic conditions
- A maximum of two (2) suitcases and one (1) carry-on is allowed per person. Any additional luggage is subjected to an additional fee payable at the time of check-in to the local operator
- Important Note: There is a maximum of 4 people per room. If you require separate rooms, you must make separate bookings.
- Please note: the price displayed is per person, based on 4 people per room.
- The buses do not have any lifts for wheelchairs
- Due to the gaming laws, the minimum check-in age is 21 years old
After pickup from your Los Angeles area hotel, travel 4.5 hours by coach to Las Vegas. View current movies onboard or watch the desert go by outside your window to pass the time. Check into the Tropicana Las Vegas and spend the rest of the day exploring the Las Vegas Strip at your leisure. Choose from a multitude of dining options (own expense), catch a show (own expense), or capture plenty of eye-catching photos.
Overnight: Tropicana in Las Vegas
Day 2: Las Vegas - Grand Canyon - Las Vegas
Set out from Las Vegas on your scenic bus tour of the Grand Canyon. Relax in airline-style seating on your comfortable coach equipped with restrooms and panoramic windows as you listen to narration about Hoover Dam (on your way), early western settlers and the pioneer Indian wars.
When you reach the Grand Canyon, travel along the majestic South Rim, stopping at overlooks for sensational photo ops and learning about the history and geology of the colorful and dramatic canyon. Take a break in the nearby Kaibab National Forest for a buffet lunch before heading back to Las Vegas.
Overnight: Tropicana in Las Vegas
Day 3: Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Enjoy another morning on your own in Las Vegas before hopping on your coach in the afternoon for the ride back to Los Angeles. Your 3-day jaunt concludes ends with drop-off at your hotel at night.
Please note: the listed price does not include a $2 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. There is also a per night plus tax hotel resort fee payable at check-out.
The price displayed is per person, based on 4 people per room. If you require separate rooms, you must make separate bookings.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jeffrey V, May 2016
Great experience well done
Reviewed by: Laura F, November 2015
The long bus rides are completely worth what is waiting at the end of the line. The beautiful scenary along the way makes the journey enjoyable. On the way to Vegas, the tour guide makes you giggle and offers beverages/nibbles. Though the trip to the canyon is very long, the tour guide we had made the ride very easy and was happy and sounded like he enjoyed his job. He gave good information and made an effort to get to know everyone as much as he could. The Grand Canyon was by far the highlight of the trip! Photographs do not do this natural beauty any justice, you will have to go see it for yourself!