- Popular choice with kids
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Start point 1: Piccadilly Circus
Start point 2: Trafalgar Square
Start point 3: Russel Square and Woburn Place
Start point 4: Victoria and Grosvenor Gardens
Start point 5: Marble Arch
Alternatively you can use an eVoucher at the following locations:
Piccadilly Circus (Coventry Street)
Victoria (Grosvenor Gardens)
Kensington Palace Gate
Russell Square (Woburn Place)
Charing Cross Road
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ticket is valid for 24-hours
Ticket is valid for 48-hours
The Original London Sightseeing Tour: Hop-on Hop-off
- 24-hour or 48-hour Hop-on hop-off tour, as per selected
- Sightseeing cruise
- Walking tours
- Children's activity pack
- Professional guide (yellow route only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Hop-on, hop-off Thames River cruise ticket is valid for the same period as your bus ticket only
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Traci P, December 2016
I spent just a few days in London, and decided to use the Hop-on Hop-off tour for one of the days 24 hr ticket. It was great for a 'new' visitor, as you get a glimpse of the major 'must-sees', plus, a lot of interesting history. Riding on several different 'guided tour' buses, we had different experiences each time. Some guides were very interesting and humorous, some were better 'speakers', and all of them were very friendly, and happy to help in any way they could! I wouldn't change much, as I found it to be a convenient way to learn a lot of history and to acclimate to the city. Great for all ages!
Reviewed by: Keisha, United States of America, November 2016
Best way to see the city even in the cold.