- Popular choice with kids
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Start point 1: Piccadilly Circus
Start point 2: Trafalgar Square
Start point 3: Russel Square and Woburn Place
Start point 4: Victoria and Grosvenor Gardens
Start point 5: Marble Arch
Alternatively you can use an eVoucher at the following locations:
Piccadilly Circus (Coventry Street)
Victoria (Grosvenor Gardens)
Kensington Palace Gate
Russell Square (Woburn Place)
Charing Cross Road
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ticket is valid for 24-hours
Ticket is valid for 48-hours
The Original London Sightseeing Tour: Hop-on Hop-off
- 24-hour or 48-hour Hop-on hop-off tour, as per selected
- Sightseeing cruise
- Walking tours
- Children's activity pack
- Professional guide (yellow route only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Hop-on, hop-off Thames River cruise ticket is valid for the same period as your bus ticket only
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Michael I, February 2017
This is a great way to get a quick look at London and see which sights you want to see.
Reviewed by: Marisa T, February 2017
This was a great tour. The different bus guides had a lot of information not just a stock rerecording, the buses actually moved in London traffic something that always affects these types of tours in major cities, and we receive a thorough overview of the tourist areas of the city. Also, I did not realize until we arrived that this booking included other tours like the changing of the guard and a river cruise. Our time was limited we were in London on a long layover, so we opted to do the river cruise instead of the changing of the guard, and that really made the trip for us. The weather was great and the guide funny and informative.