- Book and travel by March 31, 2017 to save 10% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
Continue on through the rolling green Wiltshire landscape to Stonehenge, a collection of stones dragged to this lonely plain near Salisbury 5,000 years ago. This ancient stone circle is still a place of strong spiritual significance, and continues to capture the imagination of the many visitors it welcomes each year. Why the stones were placed here and what purpose they served remains a mystery though, so wander around the site at your leisure and decide for yourself why these age-old rocks have found themselves here. Take a look around the visitors’ center and learn the history of this ancient, mysterious site.
Next, hop back in your coach and continue onward to Bath, famous for its elegant Georgian architecture and widely considered one of England’s prettiest cities. Follow your guide on a panoramic tour of Bath and be enchanted by the town's beautiful streets and alleyways, capturing the sites on camera as you go. You'll see Bath Abbey and the much-photographed Pulteney Bridge, modeled on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. During the tour, visit the city’s famous Roman Baths — the best preserved Roman spa from the ancient world.
At the end of your time in Bath, travel back to London’s Victoria Coach Station where your day trip concludes.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Explore the Mystery of Stonehenge
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and a tour of the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Admission to the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Panoramic Tour of Georgian Bath
- Admission to the famous Roman Baths
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 53 people)
- Free Wi-Fi access on coach
- Hotel drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Please note: that the Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
- Please note: the State Apartments are closed on the following dates; July 12, October 7 and December 2 2016. On these dates the tour will visit Queen Mary's Doll House and St Georges Chapel instead of Windsor.
- There is the opportunity to purchase lunch (own expense) in either Windsor or Bath
- Cold food and drinks are allowed to be consumed on the coach, no hot food or drinks are allowed on the coach
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Joel G, September 2016
The best tour of all we took, so much would recommended to anyone who wants to see all three of these places with only a day to spare.
Reviewed by: THANASEKARAN P, September 2016
AN EXCELLENT TOUR MIXED WITH ARCHITECT/ ROMAN HISTORY OF CIVILIZATION AND AMUSENT STONHENGE. TOUR GUIDE WAS SO GOOD AND DRIVER WAS VERY SAFE IN DRIVING.EVERYONE WHO VISIT LONDON MUST SEE THIS TOUR.