- Hotel pickup included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Leave the Tower of London, and head to the Mall outside Buckingham Palace to watch the legendary Changing of the Guard ceremony. Accompanied by a military band, soldiers from the Queen’s Foot Guard march in time to drumbeats, performing a ceremonial ritual that dates back centuries.
After taking photos outside the world-famous palace, travel to the riverside and hop aboard a sightseeing boat for a short trip down the River Thames. Cruise down the river, looking out for the top London attractions such as St Paul’s Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe, and then step out onto dry land in time for a traditional pub lunch (own expense).
Revitalized after your lunch break, return to your coach and travel to Westminster Abbey where Prince William married Kate Middleton in a lavish royal wedding ceremony in 2011. Pose for photos outside the Gothic crowd pleaser, and then finish your sightseeing trip with a tour of St Paul’s Cathedral.
Finish your tour back at the start point or alternatively, upgrade to finish on a high note with one of two optional activities. Options include an afternoon tea at Westminster Park Plaza (see Itinerary below) or a must-do London Eye flight, for picture-perfect views over the capital. Both activities include transport to the attraction, but no transport back.
Please note: If your tour falls on a date when the Changing of the Guard ceremony is not taking place, you will stop at Buckingham Palace for photos
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
London Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
Tour & London Eye Flight
Take a flight on the London Eye, offering spectacular views of London from high above the River Thames, the tour ends here at the London Eye.
Tour and Champagne Tea
Visit Westminster Park Plaza for Champagne tea overlooking Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. The tour ends here, so you can enjoy your tea at leisure.
London Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Tours of the Tower of London and St Paul's Cathedral
- Sightseeing cruise
- Changing of the Guard ceremony (selected dates only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Afternoon tea or London Eye standard flights (if upgrade option selected)
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Sunday tours are unable to include a tour of St Paul's cathedral due to the weekly service taking place; you will still be able to go inside the cathedral but there will be no guided tour
- Please note: tour itinerary may change subject to Tower of London opening time
- Selection of finger sandwiches and cakes
- English scones with clotted cream and preserves
- Glass of chilled Champagne and a pot of tea
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Amy S, October 2016
Excellent tour especially if you have limited time. It was a varied experience of the city and how to get around. Sites were gorgeous and lots of personality in the guides added so much! Not too taxing physically and you were able to make the most of the day this way. Julie was a fantastic guide!
Reviewed by: Esther M, October 2016
Full day of sight seeing. I saw all the main attractions of London I especially loved Tower of London and the boat cruise. All the sights were great, only thin is Westminster Abby was cut short and we did not have time to go in the church. Our tour guide was great and very knowledgeable.