- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
- Round-trip airfares
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-Star A'Zambezi River Lodge
Two nights of accommodation in the 3-star A'Zambezi River Lodge Hotel
4-Star Victoria Falls Safari
Two nights of accommodation in the 4-star Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
5-Star Victoria Falls Hotel
Two nights of accommodation in the 5-star Victoria Falls Hotel
- Round-trip flight from Tambo International Airport to Victoria Falls Airport
- Two nights of accommodation
- Local guide
- Victoria Falls walking tour
- Zambezi River cruise
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required to participate on this tour
- Please ensure you give full names as per your passport at time of booking. An amendment fee applies if names need to be changed on the flight ticket after booking
- This tour is not suitable for those requiring wheelchair access
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note: most hotels in Victoria Falls do not accept credit cards as a form of payment for hotel extras. Please ensure you carry enough cash to settle your accounts
Mid-morning departure from Johannesburg. Hotel transfer on arrival at Victoria Falls Airport. Zimbabwe offers the visitor a host of natural wonders, not least of which is the legendary Victoria Falls, Mosi-Oa-Tunya or The Smoke That Thunders. In modern terms Victoria Falls is known as the greatest curtain of falling water in the world. Afternoon at leisure to explore the Victoria Falls Village, that’s been transformed by explorers, hunters and missionaries. A mere stroll through the village will give you a sense of the African cultures and history that have shaped the former frontier town.
Overnight: 3-star A’Zambezi River Lodge, 4-star Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, or 5-star Victoria Falls Hotel
Day 2: Victoria Falls (B)
After breakfast, enjoy a guided tour of the Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. With a width of 1.7kms, the Falls have the capacity to push 550 000m3 of water per minute over the basalt cliff into the Zambezi River Gorge. The cliff over which the falls thunder, transforms the Zambezi from a placid river into a ferocious torrent, cutting through a series of dramatic gorges. Later this afternoon, you'll experience the other-worldly grandeur when you board a cruise boat for a sun downer cruise along the Zambezi River, in search of hippo, crocodile and elephant in their home environment. Remainder of the day is at leisure.
Overnight: 3-star A’Zambezi River Lodge, 4-star Victoria Falls Safari Lodge or 5-star Victoria Falls Hotel
Day 3: Victoria Falls – Johannesburg (B)
Relax over a leisurely breakfast and then check out of your hotel. Your guide will pick you up and transfer you to Victoria Falls Airport for your flight back to Johannesburg.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: brookie0871, October 2016
This trip was amazing and perfect for me as a single traveller. Organised tours but not stuck being with a group, perfect! the Wild Horizons team were there on time every time and everything worked like clockwork. i stayed in the 4 star hotel option at the safar lodge... OMG i had no idea it was going to be so amazing. and im so glad i didnt waste money on 5 star as this hotel is every bit a 5 star location along with 5 star staff. if you want to do more than the tour activites then you need another day and night. i didnt have time for the rafting, bungee or the boma bbq dinner. so i left wishing i could stay longer... and will come back one day in the winter to see the falls in full glory.
Reviewed by: belisario p, October 2014
Excellent. I enjoy