- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Loch Lomond - Scotland's largest loch
- Loch Awe - Scotland's longest loch
- Ruins of Kilchurn Castle
- Castle Stalker
- The stunningly beautiful Glencoe
- Majestic peak of Buachaille Etive Mor
- Rannoch Moor
Winner of the Inaugural Scottish Thistle Award for Sustainable Tourism, October 2007
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
West Highland Lochs, Glencoe and Castles Small Group Day Trip from Glasgow
- Professional driver/guide
- Modern Mercedes minivan with forced air ventilation (maximum 16 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 6 years
- There are opportunities to take nature walks, it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear. Scotland can be a wet place!
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Peter K, August 2016
The tour was as described and lived up to expectations - an all round enjoyable day out in the highlands with opportunities to see lochs, castles and mountains - KIlchurn Castle, Glencoe and the town of Oban were highlights.
Reviewed by: Jacels, Netherlands, August 2016
The best you can get.