- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
After you have gained some first impressions of Wurzburg take time out for lunch. Just stroll down the road to the Restaurant Ratskeller, where lunch is provided.
The rest of the day is at your leisure. Choose to take a cruise on the river Main, or visit one of the city's numerous wine makers for some wine tasting. Your coach departs again from the main station in Wurzburg, reaching Frankfurt M. station at about 7:30pm.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wurzburg Day Tour from Frankfurt
- Guided tour of Wurzburg Residence
- Wurzburg city map
- Guide book
- Guided city walking tour (Saturdays only)
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation of this tour will be received at the time of booking
- Routes may vary due to weather and other factors
- This tour is self guided
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: david s, September 2011
Reviewed by: jtrenwith, October 2016
A really lovely day trip to Wurzburg - the walk to the fortress is a must and the old town is a must see.