- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Starts at 9am
Starts at 4:30pm
Skip the Line: Florence Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Entrance fee
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Uffizi Gallery
- Professional guide
- Aperitivo (if evening tour and option selected)
- 4-course dinner with mineral water (if evening tour and option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 8 are not admitted to the evening tour with aperitivo or dinner. Adult pricing applies to all travelers for these special evening guided visit
- Glass of prosecco or soda served with snacks such as cheese, fruit, crackers and scones
- Bruschetta al pomodoro e basilica (grilled bread topped with tomatoes, basil and garlic)
- Rigatoni alla Fiorentina (rigatoni pasta Florentine style) and tortelloni alla crema di asparagi (tortelloni pasta with cream of asparagus sauce)
- Steccata di suino (roast pork with roast potatoes and mixed salad)
- Dessert of the day
- Meal served with mineral water
- Other drinks at own expense
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Justin M, October 2016
We had a very nice tour of the museum, our guide was really knowledgeable and we thoroughly enjoyed the 1.5 hours of the tour. At the end we were able to turn around and go back through the museum on our own after the tour was finished, which was really nice to be able to do.
Reviewed by: Susan W, October 2016
This tour was amazing! To be honest, I didn't expect much. We just signed up to get in to see the Last Supper by Leonardo. Our guide was so knowledgeable and interesting. She walked us around Milan, explaining the important sites, their history and back-stories. The tour was well organized and our guide unfortunately, I don't remember her name even kindly helped people with transportation and other questions after the tour.