At the end of Durban's Golden Mile, is the beginning of a new world of fun, entertainment end excitement. Ushaka Marine World, spanning over 15 hectares of prime beach front, is Africa's largest marine theme park. Incorporating fresh and sea water, lush vegetation, natural materials and the recreation of a 1920's cargo ship wreck, Ushaka Marine World had created a magical world of sea and marine life.
The park is made up of 5 zones:
Aquarium, dolphinarium, seal pool, dive tank, snorkel reef and lots more
Culinary delights at the Cargo Hold and Upper Deck
Wet 'n' Wild
A fun fresh water world of slides and pools for the adrenaline junkie
Non-stop beach and surf action
There's nothing to beat the marine theme shopping adventure
With shark cage dives, ocean walkers, helicopter rides, surf lessons and scuba diving options at an additional cost at the park, there is plenty to keep the whole family busy for the day!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ushaka Marine World
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional narration by tour guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a R 5.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to operate.
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, February 2010
Reviewed by: Márcia B, March 2016
I was very disappointed. First of all, the tickets i bought online with you were not accepted at the gate, so we had to buy another ones. Plus, the bus that were supposed to pick us up, did not show up at the time it was supposed. Very sad and disappointed. Marcia