- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Mostar, a city in Bosnia and Herzegovina, is known as a melting pot of cultures and religions, where east meets west and north meets south. It is a city where a traveler from the north feels the first dashes of Mediterranean air imbued with scents of citrus and sea, and a traveler from the south gets a first glimpse of the continent beyond. A day trip to Mostar from Dubrovnik is definitely a day well spent.
Drive along the coast to Neum and through the picturesque Neretva River Delta. Explore the fortress town of Počitelj, a well-preserved example of oriental architecture perched on a hillside over the river. Continue to Mostar, which during the Turkish rule, was developed on the banks of the river as an important trade center on caravan routes.
During your tour of this UNESCO World Heritage-listed city, you’ll see its historic Old Bridge, the colorful Old Bazaar with traditional handicrafts and a well-preserved traditional Turkish home. The town has exceptional dwellings and monuments that were assembled harmoniously over the centuries thanks to favorable geographical conditions and a sound economic climate.
Shop for handmade local crafts or enjoy lunch during your free time.
IMPORTANT: Passport is required
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is also available from selected Dubrovnik hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trip in English
Mostar Day Trip from Dubrovnik with English-speaking guide
Mostar Day Tour from Dubrovnik
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: heather n, December 2016
amazing day great guild
Reviewed by: Angela M, October 2016
Tour guide on coach was awesome. Really knowledgable and passionate about the area.