- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free drinks included
- Qualified and professional pilot
After listening to a safety briefing, step inside your balloon’s basket and take to the skies with your pilot. Each basket holds a maximum of 24 people and there’s plenty of room for you to sightsee comfortably as you soar up and away.
Have your camera ready to capture bird’s-eye views of the desert that stretches out as far as the eye can see. As you watch the sun rise over the red-tinged sand dunes, listen to your pilot talking about the barren landscape mapped out beneath you, and learn about the wildlife —think camels and gazelles — that prosper in the harsh desert conditions.
After an hour in the air, it’s time to return to ground level, so, follow your pilot’s instructions for a smooth landing. Once back on the ground, head inside the launch center to celebrate your flight by receiving your personalized flight certificate and enjoying a cool drink. A professional video of your experience is available should you want to purchase it.
Finish your drink, and then return to your minibus to end your Dubai hot air balloon experience with a hotel drop-off.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hot Air Balloon Flight Only
Code: STANDARD BALLOON
Hot Air Balloon Flight only from Dubai
Breakfast & Falconry Included
Code: BREAKFAST & FALCONRY INCL
Hot Air Balloon Flight plus Gourmet Breakfast and Falconry included from Dubai
Dubai Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transport from Dubai
- 1-hour hot-air balloon ride
- Flight and Gourmet Breakfast plus Falconry (Available from October 2016)
- 1 beverage
- Personalized flight certificate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir video
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable clothing and footwear, including a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- If you are staying in a residential area you will be picked up from Festival City car park
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mariawati O, June 2016
A very exciting experience.. Good view of the Arabian desert. Our pilot (Andrew) is very well experience. Good value of money, a recommended activity!!!
Reviewed by: dusiewiczj, May 2016
Worth every penny. The views are stunning. The sunrise is stunning. The desert is stunning. If only there was a champagne toast at the end ha! :