- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Next, head to Bastakiya to see the contrast between the two neighborhoods. Explore the winding lanes that lead to hidden courtyards and the mud-brick homes topped by traditional wind towers, designed to catch cooling offshore breezes. Continue to old Al-Fahidi Fort, home to Dubai Museum, and take in views of the fort’s cannons, turrets and fortified walls. Then, cross Dubai's central waterway, Dubai Creek, in a traditional abra; it’s a must-do activity in Dubai!
On the Deira side of Dubai Creek, soak up the colors and perfumes of the famous Spice Souq. Then enjoy free time to shop for souvenirs or glimmering accessories in the nearby Deira Gold Souq before returning to your hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Afternoon between 1pm and 2:30pm
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dubai AM Tour
Code: Morning Departure
Dubai Morning Half day Tours are conducted only on Mondays & Saturdays, between 8am and 8.30am.
Dubai PM Tour
Code: Afternoon Departure
Dubai Afternoon Half day Tour are conducted daily, between 1pm and 2.30pm.
Dubai City Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select central Dubai hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan (depending on group size)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Anantara Qasr al Sarab, Anantara Desert Islands, Tilal Liwa Hotel and Liwa Hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Briana F, February 2017
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: drewmatt73, February 2017
a good half day tour of dubai and knowledgable guide